will premolar extraction affect my face?

F

faggotchadlite

action movie prettyboy
tooth extraction is a meme

your whole maxilla will collapse into itself, which will result in jaw setback to your neck

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
your whole maxilla will collapse into itself, which will result in jaw setback to your neck
would removing 1 premolar from each side do anything bad to me?

i have forward protrusion in upper two teeth

like the doctor says theyre gonna give me better lip support by prolly moving my canine forward and sideways and stuff but i feel scared if its a jew trick .

Don't ascend, You might cause a universal paradox that could destroy the fabric of time and space.

If God wants you to be an Incel, Remain an Incel. Don't mess with the Almighty.

The more you keep, the better.
I think premolar extraction was found to hinder the clearing of the ears (ear wax) when chewing

Don't ascend, You might cause a universal paradox that could destroy the fabric of time and space.

If God wants you to be an Incel, Remain an Incel. Don't mess with the Almighty.
not even an incel, im just asking this cause i have a issue while chewing and this id what dentist say

Tooth extraction for jaw surgery prep?

Tooth extraction for jaw surgery prep?
well, they are basically taking out 2 premolars from the upper jaw which luckily are smaller than other teeth in my case

according to the dentist they are doing it cause my teeth are crowded and removing premolars would help them accomodate

they say they know about aesthetics, will move my incisor which is ahead behind

and will move my canine ahead to make my lip support better giving me wider lips with cupids bow

its not for jaw surgery, its just for making my bite and teeth alignment perfect

but yeah if i ever need jaw surgery, my braces part will already be done cause of this

• JFL
Reactions: ManzareK