Will probaly go out to a club solo tomorrow

D

Deleted member 22714

Bronze
None of my friends want to go and tbh I don't want to sit my ass at home so I'm just going on my own. Anyone got tips or advice on how to not look like a weirdo.

• Ugh..
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel and thereallegend
don't

• +1
Reactions: ItsOver999, Deleted member 18879, seimakkak and 6 others
Walk around with your dick hanging out to attract foids

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TUSSELEIF, BoneDensity, Adonis and 2 others
also going clubbing solo tomorrow

• Woah
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, thereallegend and Deleted member 17997
Do people generally approach you?

met 2 solos before while iw as with friends

1. did magic tricks and was gay af entertainer for everyone, seen as weirdo faggot

2. thugmaxxed paki manlet

just sat in a booth by himself, people start to sit around, people start to talk to him cos theyre drunk, hid his manlet failo cos sitting around

i asked him why hes here by himself "cos all my bruddas are in jail ennit"

he got a few girls snaps i think

• JFL
Reactions: House Lannister, BoneDensity, cutecel and 1 other person
Do people generally approach you?

Depends on if i have my hair in a bun or not, if it's loose i become way more approachable. but still rarely

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17997
None of my friends want to go and tbh I don't want to sit my ass at home so I'm just going on my own. Anyone got tips or advice on how to not look like a weirdo.
If u are below average or even average in looks dont go really if chad or chadlite you will get approached more if you go solo

Just get drunk and dance. Whatever you do just don't start scrolling on your phone!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22093, BoneDensity and Deleted member 22714
met 2 solos before while iw as with friends

1. did magic tricks and was gay af entertainer for everyone, seen as weirdo faggot

2. thugmaxxed paki manlet

just sat in a booth by himself, people start to sit around, people start to talk to him cos theyre drunk, hid his manlet failo cos sitting around

i asked him why hes here by himself "cos all my bruddas are in jail ennit"

he got a few girls snaps i think
i live 5 min walk from the club i'd like to think i can def pull a girl back to my place if i dont sperge out

i live 5 min walk from the club i'd like to think i can def pull a girl back to my place if i dont sperge out
ye just make sure u never mention anything we talk about on this website and u should be good

If u are below average or even average in looks dont go really if chad or chadlite you will get approached more if you go solo
id like to think of myself as htn, have had decent success through dating apps and get told i look better irl than pictures. thats why I want to go out so bad, feels like im wasting my potential every weekend not going out .especially since i've been working out the past 1.5 year and my physique is good

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20519
id like to think of myself as htn, have had decent success through dating apps and get told i look better irl than pictures. thats why I want to go out so bad, feels like im wasting my potential every weekend not going out .especially since i've been working out the past 1.5 year and my physique is good
Yeah i think u should go just dont be a weirdo and im sure u will get approached

Yeah i think u should go just dont be a weirdo and im sure u will get approached
Will do, thanks bro. gonna have a blast

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20519
You can blend in dancing or literally just start conversations with anybody. One of my best nights out was with a group of four other guys I didn't know at all. We literally just started talking about girls, work, life, whatever. Then when we got drunk we started trying to pull. I was just straight up about coming alone and by saying it with confidence they didn't give a shit. I've been honest about this multiple times going to a club solo btw and nobody has ever cared because I don't come off as creepy. If you really need to lie though just say your friends headed home earlier and you didn't feel like calling it a night yet.

If they see a lower than 5/10 ltn enter a club alone they will 100% assume your there to spike girls drinks and rape them or some shit. Society treats below average looking men like scum of the earth. Only go if youre a htn or bordering chadlite levels (which if we being fr you most likely arent)

If they see a lower than 5/10 ltn enter a club alone they will 100% assume your there to spike girls drinks and rape them or some shit. Society treats below average looking men like scum of the earth. Only go if youre a htn or bordering chadlite levels (which if we being fr you most likely arent)

I agree. ill post a thread after ive gone to let u guys know how it went. heading out in a few hours

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad and MoggerGaston
dressing up to head out right now. techno party.

i dont know anyone. 0

hope the music is good atleast

solo yolo

i have insane logistics also since i live 10min walk from the club

UTiTGwhcbW18tEzuZUx5qC3gkS9hEPmxz2z_8VjGeUjSNeBP4S1ddHzQSWJ-egMc8Hp8bO5z5sZvOu4zHb-LQXqIHfKfs87pv5nNjs2NfFb6yKm-hX47fOyL7BNVmRuz9tqcjIJi3jD2NpB3F4v0vx13DFH8yGdgrl-vuSrDU9cWX9CgLZHqPIXNzT_4Mvaf4CVZZrPYFUD-T3S6hrHLQ6KhQ5Tm8CzABaAdZ48gtufaJBdwHwg-QgDtkSVKNGdziaYC7TTP-qbocdT3kA95Xl6YrvFJAgNC37WEQbAyVF8aTEh9wrKneBH1ysvykTksKxfLLUMlw3HL-xb-wXfgazMJSo4ee1oY31GugUZfwefHHWWzqR40lqEUALKELqoDuy91BnrdbGoENwZ0gRI8ZwrMWQAyN0S3X6WIipcGugcsDSev2oqny2q3Oey83NKs9zaSrfFzwXYxF2bYQysafVrxAe_s6h0tINUxthNZrrX0_6K0tIrA6JjuFT4DtCRmIn6XIngPfurz2Yh_UoaFkM6-30pqut2g17czbMQn8mg-djk9SRc0ShUdgBL4fk2qi_Qq04XmkuOCzTpmxC8zwLsEk3jucVcsdWKX9MnUAFc3Fxxch6GrpEP4yLbEn5kLjuLJ-UF6PYVpm-RCboeYnCjEFWoGWzwmgLBiiSIx42BVfwyIgalUS0ezq6410RN8Wj1bm2nH5874Cff2FVCyaVNOXRVYFTUa69fWSqOVnTqukJbrPFkKOQ6X-WFhSZz-8hk-pzXoLPw9nuekL8kSAjZQE3cQGsoNrDJ_5F_ONOe7HhZNaD01j9wa-aIjPwN_4jzhHUjttkeV2vL4YaiVDQiC7SJU7qHVIz1B6Y5u0RG5jG4OP9K1cCNiquUR5yPFxnjWfnia_Jc4YiWSSA-ZTN7X_xmT1jiPBGXcE_L4=w1768-h1329-no

cya at the techno club. wont be doing any drugs so might suck hard tbh