Will ramus length develop over time?

Sokarexo

Sokarexo

Iron
Im still in puberty and I have a relatively short ramus, like I can fit 3 fingers on my ramus if I'm forcing them. I was wondering if there's still potential for my ramus to grow to an average/above average length by the time I finish puberty?

Im still in puberty and I have a relatively short ramus, like I can fit 3 fingers on my ramus if I'm forcing them. I was wondering if there's still potential for my ramus to grow to an average/above average length by the time I finish puberty?
Ramus doesnt just grow by itself lol blame your parents for your shitty ass ramus if you're young i got a way to fix it plus some other benifits like wider jaw and forward growth

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanForever
Hgh sugar makes it longer

Ramus doesnt just grow by itself lol blame your parents for your shitty ass ramus if you're young i got a way to fix it plus some other benifits like wider jaw and forward growth
Please give me the method 🙏

I think so this is 1 year difference
7153FF3D 036B 4B20 8BF2 D97F75E1CE28
0420FD4E 43F0 483B A4AE B2644FD18ABD

Attachments

• 58835058-0671-4BF9-949B-E47260753AA2.png
    58835058-0671-4BF9-949B-E47260753AA2.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 0
yo i’m young can you teach me

drop the method