Will roids have an effect on your face after 25?

SeriousAscension

SeriousAscension

Diamond
Talking about test

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Gigatyrone69
i think youll age faster

• +1
Reactions: ineonx
I dont think so. At worst it can give you some acne

• So Sad
Reactions: SeriousAscension
I mean it literally makes a womans face on roids wider even if they're at 30, so why not try?

loox face changed with tren but he was below 25. So I wouldnt be able to achieve the same facial changes as him bc Im to old?

you'll only see significant changes if you use it during puberty

• So Sad
Reactions: SeriousAscension
Talking about test
Yeah it will age the fuck out of you

Look t all body builders they either have bloated as fuck leathery looking skin or they have leathery skin and obvious skin procedures like fat removal etc.

Natty body building hasnt had any bad effect on my skin though.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
Yeah it will age the fuck out of you

Look t all body builders they either have bloated as fuck leathery looking skin or they have leathery skin and obvious skin procedures like fat removal etc.

Natty body building hasnt had any bad effect on my skin though.
Cann HGH fuck you also up like this or similar effects

Yes nigga look at my face. I turned 18 a month ago

Talking about test

Most steroids + test are gonna make your face bloat and give you moon face, so cycle lightly and do skincare to purely masculinize your face

no hgh probably wont really have a bad effect on your skin but a lot of it will cause your internal organs to grow
if this is the case, wouldn’t this also mean that spinal length could still grow if someone were to slam HGH?

They make your face look about 5 years older and more masc but it returns to normal after you go off. Stay away from wet steroids they bloat you, and test will bloat you at higher doses.
For pure facial gains masteron is the best imho

• +1
Reactions: lebronjames23
if this is the case, wouldn’t this also mean that spinal length could still grow if someone were to slam HGH?
I had spinal growth from ghrp and ipamorelin use at the age of like 22 or 23

Basketball players who are 6'7 plus often reached their final height at 24/25
could be that they are so tall that their pituitary is just larger

or

Something tells me these dudes probably take all kinds of gear on their off seasons

I wouldnt buy some chinese hgh from the black market, you can get igf-1 lr3 legally, and it's just pure growth factor.
use too much and you could cause some weird disease though. Be careful whatever you do and dont "slam" anything.

I had spinal growth from ghrp and ipamorelin use at the age of like 22 or 23

Basketball players who are 6'7 plus often reached their final height at 24/25
could be that they are so tall that their pituitary is just larger

or

Something tells me these dudes probably take all kinds of gear on their off seasons

I wouldnt buy some chinese hgh from the black market, you can get igf-1 lr3 legally, and it's just pure growth factor.
use too much and you could cause some weird disease though. Be careful whatever you do and dont "slam" anything.
Is the basketball thing actually true? U got any links?