Will slightly squinting 24/7 (not org autist level but just slightly) train your eyes to hold that position?

cromagnon

cromagnon

WishiwasWishIwaswishIwaswishIwasSalludon
>

• +1
Reactions: ey88
Will slightly flexing your bicep 24/7 train your arm to hold that position? Muscles work the same way across the body.

• +1
Reactions: iblameblackpill, ryuken, boss8055 and 3 others
No that's cope, do surgery if you want a real change

Nobody cares about your looks at 15 retard
literally bluepill tier reply

obviously people care abt ur looks at 15.

• +1
Reactions: iblameblackpill, ubicuse and aids
literally bluepill tier reply

obviously people care abt ur looks at 15.
less than when you're 20+

just be tall get an haircut and no acne and you're good at 15

no bluepill that's just reality unless you're a literal subhuman then just rope

• +1
Reactions: iblameblackpill and boss8055
less than when you're 20+

just be tall get an haircut and no acne and you're good at 15

no bluepill that's just reality unless you're a literal subhuman then just rope
absolute tales, im mtn and decent height for my age and pull nothing. inb4 overrating trust me im not.

looks matter in every stage of life, down to every miniscule detail

• +1
Reactions: ubicuse
absolute tales, im mtn and decent height for my age and pull nothing. inb4 overrating trust me im not.

altho 99% of this can be pinned on my autism

• +1
Reactions: Rea

"decent height"

probably 5'9

keep coping

every teenager i see is 6'1 at least so you're coping once again
must live in the netherlands or some shit nigga essentially all of my friends are around my height and we heightmog basically every foid. im in the us

Yeah tbh I’ve been doing it my whole life before I ever even found out about org

as i said other kids are mostly the same height as me
Then cope with your autistic squint what do you want me to say

a good height with a good haircut is slayer when you're 15 AS LONG AS YOU ARE NOT DISFIGURED cause there is no chad when you are 15

if you think i'm bluepilled you're just coping & delusional

Anything non-pharmacological and non-surgical is a cope.

Surgeries and medicines are the only way.

Creatine can't make you a Mr. Olympia freak but steroids can.

Squinting can't bring any changes, but surgeries can.

• +1
Reactions: iblameblackpill
Then cope with your autistic squint what do you want me to say

a good height with a good haircut is slayer when you're 15 AS LONG AS YOU ARE NOT DISFIGURED cause there is no chad when you are 15

if you think i'm bluepilled you're just coping & delusional
how am i the one coping for saying looks matter?:forcedsmile:

when did i say that you retard
youre literally saying looks do not matter during ur teenage years :feelskek: no offense that is extremely low iq to say. looks matter in all stages of life. why do u think ppl become introverted and antisocial etc? its because of lookist treatment in their formative years. this goes for even mere ltns.

youre literally saying looks do not matter during ur teenage years :feelskek: no offense that is extremely low iq to say. looks matter in all stages of life. why do u think ppl become introverted and antisocial etc? its because of lookist treatment in their formative years. this goes for even mere ltns.
Are you retarded ? I said tall with a good face and good skin is all you need during teenage years how is that not looks related ?

Meanwhile you're coping with squinting like an autistic retard when nobody cares cause you're a tiktokfag

One more useless ping and you'll be welcome on my ignore list

Are you retarded ? I said tall with a good face and good skin is all you need during teenage years how is that not looks related ?

Meanwhile you're coping with squinting like an autistic retard when nobody cares cause you're a tiktokfag

One more useless ping and you'll be welcome on my ignore list
You said tall with a non-deformed face, retard. It’s HTN or death nowadays. I’m not coping whatsoever because I’m not the one denying this reality, im merely trying to live up to it.

I could give less of a shit if a person who joined a month ago, uses tiktokcel as an insult and has already racked up 6k posts puts me on their ignore list. Go ahead faggot

Anything non-pharmacological and non-surgical is a cope.

Surgeries and medicines are the only way.

Creatine can't make you a Mr. Olympia freak but steroids can.

Squinting can't bring any changes, but surgeries can.
bhai do I get Cantho or lower eyelid retraction

You said tall with a non-deformed face, retard. It’s HTN or death nowadays. I’m not coping whatsoever because I’m not the one denying this reality, im merely trying to live up to it.

I could give less of a shit if a person who joined a month ago, uses tiktokcel as an insult and has already racked up 6k posts puts me on their ignore list. Go ahead faggot
Dnr you're fucking low iq kys disgsuting subhuman go ride chico's dick

Since when tall with a good MTN face and good skin isn't HTN while you're a teenager

Holy shit you must have 40 iq or something

bro, start squint maxing, train the muscles close to the eyes, becasue youll build muscle(fat will follow the muscle in a better way) and build bone