Will smith should be put on suicide watch right now

infidel hunter

infidel hunter

Diamond
I’m actually dead serious, this man clearly has mental issues from being cheated on, humiliated repeatedly by his retarded whore of a wife. Then Chris rock makes a harmless joke about his whore wife going bald and will thinks it’s funny too, but then jada gives him a dagger stare, and will has to put on this tough guy front. Then he breaks down crying. I feel bad for him man this ‘woman’ has ruined his life and it’s too late for him to jump ship.
Will Smith Slap GIF by Nightingale

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover, TaxEvasionmaxxer, Hueless and 6 others
I swear if i saw one more will smith thread today...........
artworks-000231074547-3z3ppc-t500x500.jpg

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Kozner, DrunkenSailor, wollet2 and 6 others
He made the mistake of getting the bag and marrying a black bitch

That’s why it’s important to marry non black female once you become successful black man

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Toth's thot, twilight, .🇹🇩. and 8 others
You think what Will did is bad for him? It’s what a man does to assert his dominance. Real high-testosterone men get angry over the littlest things. E.g. you step on a high-T dom man’s shoes, he crushes your skull and walks away. That’s dominant male behavior. That’s how humans worked in prehistoric times. Our habitats are more civilized now, but our brains are the exact same.

• +1
Reactions: Moggable
He made the mistake of getting the bag and marrying a black bitch

That’s why it’s important to marry non black female once you become successful black man
AlexBrown unraveling devastating blackpill out of nowhere:lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: twilight, currylightskin, Hueless and 2 others
and will thinks it’s funny too, but then jada gives him a dagger stare, and will has to put on this tough guy front.

You dumb fuck. Any man in Will Smith’s position would do what he did. Not because muh his wife made him do it, but because he can. High-T alpha males assert dominance whenever they feel like it. Tell me you wouldn’t hit a man if you had the opportunity to do it and get away with it.

You dumb fuck. Any man in Will Smith’s position would do what he did. Not because muh his wife made him do it, but because he can. High-T alpha males assert dominance whenever they feel like it. Tell me you wouldn’t hit a man if you had the opportunity to do it and get away with it.
Then why was he laughing like a hyena at first dummy

• JFL
Reactions: thecel
He is a cuck and his wife is a whore, any high t action he takes is automatically negated

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 14905
Jesus fucking Christ literally all he did was slap him that's literally nothing you estrogenic baby

He's low iq and a cuck, I honestly think it was staged but this is why black women are the worst race of women

• +1
Reactions: vaninskybird, infidel hunter and Hueless
You are autistic

• +1
Reactions: infidel hunter
Either you swallow the redpill or the redpill swallows you.

Maybe he's high t but it doesn't count since he got cucked multiple times . Also confirmed by jada that he didn't please her in bed. Maybe he's not even high t after all because he was laughing at the joke first and then changed when he saw jada stared him down. A real high t man doesn't do anything just because a bitch did something. Caged at being controlled by a bald sheboon while being a multimillionaire actor with a good body at his age

• +1
Reactions: infidel hunter
Maybe he's high t but it doesn't count since he got cucked multiple times . Also confirmed by jada that he didn't please her in bed. Maybe he's not even high t after all because he was laughing at the joke first and then changed when he saw jada stared him down. A real high t man doesn't do anything just because a bitch did something. Caged at being controlled by a bald sheboon while being a multimillionaire actor with a good body at his age
Yea he is an abused dog

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin