will softmaxxing be able to save me?

subhumanromanian

subhumanromanian

Iron
i'm so ugly i don't think puberty will be able to save me. i struggle w basic hygiene because i think it'd be over regardless for me even if i tried any form of softmaxxing. i have a list of what i wanna do when i hardmaxx but realistically i wouldn't be able to afford any of it at all.

is it over for me if i don't hardmaxx?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240816_194219_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20240816_194219_Gallery.jpg
    506.9 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20240816_194224_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20240816_194224_Gallery.jpg
    743.4 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20240816_194229_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20240816_194229_Gallery.jpg
    770.5 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20240816_194232_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20240816_194232_Gallery.jpg
    751.4 KB · Views: 0
softmaxxing ascends everyone lol obv yes + how old are you that you're thinking about softmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. and boss8055
softmaxxing ascends everyone lol obv yes + how old are you that you're thinking about softmaxxing
yeah but i feel like it would barely do any change for me because of my shit skull

i'm 15

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
yeah but i feel like it would barely do any change for me because of my shit skull

i'm 15
you look softmaxxed tho, just lose weight + your skull will change you're only 15 lmao also depends on when your puberty started

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
man its sad how the first thing i noticed about ur face was your nose instead of your eyes you can't have a single flaw in 2024 u have to have perfect everything if you are not complimented on ur nose it's over as having a genuinely good nose is extremely fucking rare and it is the best compliment one can recive even more than jawline nose is the best thing it's the fucking nose pill most people on this forum 99% have shitty nose like me and give them a vito basso nose and watch how fucking hard they ascend jfl they will be HTN-chadlite minimum in the eyes of these girls nose is all that matters

• +1
Reactions: idk8282
if you start working out maybe your skull might become more dimorphic, if not consider going on a T cycle when you turn like 19 or 20. not much you can do about your nose though other than rhinoplasty. also do skincare and use chapstick on your dry lips, your actual features are pretty decent and you have great hair.

• +1
Reactions: subhumanromanian
i'm so ugly i don't think puberty will be able to save me. i struggle w basic hygiene because i think it'd be over regardless for me even if i tried any form of softmaxxing. i have a list of what i wanna do when i hardmaxx but realistically i wouldn't be able to afford any of it at all.

is it over for me if i don't hardmaxx?
ur not ugly dumbass u have enough appeal to pull girls dont be too harsh on urself ur 15 ur face is gonna develop just stay eating clean

• +1
Reactions: kaugummi
man its sad how the first thing i noticed about ur face was your nose instead of your eyes you can't have a single flaw in 2024 u have to have perfect everything if you are not complimented on ur nose it's over as having a genuinely good nose is extremely fucking rare and it is the best compliment one can recive even more than jawline nose is the best thing it's the fucking nose pill most people on this forum 99% have shitty nose like me and give them a vito basso nose and watch how fucking hard they ascend jfl they will be HTN-chadlite minimum in the eyes of these girls nose is all that matters
is a straight or low nasal bridge prefered for men?

If you debloat ull obviously ascend and get rhino when older