will someone notice if i botox their masseters in their sleep

I

idkwhattoputhere

Iron
girl who keeps flirting with me is like 8/10 abg only falio is too big masseters making her face square, how could i shrink them down without her knowing?

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: alekspolska88, greycel, hallo and 1 other person
She has high t don't complain just take her by force and incubate your sons in her womb

She has high t don't complain just take her by force and incubate your sons in her womb
she had orthodontics to fix some weird bite and i think that the weird bite caused it

Okay well she's fucked up you can do better bro
the weird bite is fixed now she has perfect teeth + i didnt give her an ounce of attention until her braces got taken out

Doesn't matter bro. Fucked up genes, she is a loser
orthodontics are environment + im gonna use for like 4 months and dip anyways

im thinking maybe sneaking in 100mg zinc to make her deficient in copper cause accelerated muscular atrophy, thoughts?

orthodontics are environment + im gonna use for like 4 months and dip anyways
That's fucked up, date only for impregnation or you're pozzed. And if she had robust genes she wouldn't have underdeveloped regardless of environment this is a fact brother

That's fucked up, date only for impregnation or you're pozzed. And if she had robust genes she wouldn't have underdeveloped regardless of environment this is a fact brother
she has a fat ass and is short and retarded as fuck, exactly my type. i will atrophy her masseters wether you like it or not.

• JFL
Reactions: greycel
she has a fat ass and is short and retarded as fuck, exactly my type. i will atrophy her masseters wether you like it or not.
You can remove her masseters but I forbid you to have sex with this girl.

You can remove her masseters but I forbid you to have sex with this girl.
you cant tell my penis to do stupid nigger my penis does whatever it wants

Inject the botox into your bloodstream instead

Battle of the greycels

your account is one day older than mine fuck you
2 days older, but those 2 days make all the difference young paladin

You came the day the TikTok invasion occurred. I’ve been lurking on this forum since 2020, and managed to snag “greycel” just in time.
Imagine if I waited 2 days to make my account… what do you think I’d be called?

2 days older, but those 2 days make all the difference young paladin

You came the day the TikTok invasion occurred. I’ve been lurking on this forum since 2020, and managed to snag “greycel” just in time.
Imagine if I waited 2 days to make my account… what do you think I’d be called?
i lurked in 2021, im no tiktokian.

• JFL
Reactions: greycel
if you care abt her sleep at her house, when ur abt to sleep sneak her deep sleeping pills and inject her, it’s pretty easy actually