Will Sterioids fuck up facial surgeries?

CookieGuy

CookieGuy

Iron
I’ve been wondering this for quite a while, as I do tend to see major changes with steroids sometimes. Can you take steroids after getting a good amount of facial surgeries and fillers?

If the answer is no, let me know how it affects the face and potential consequences

If yes, let me know the benefits to taking steroids

And most importantly. Should you do steroids BEFORE getting surgeries or After getting surgeries?

Attachments

• IMG_5074.jpeg
    IMG_5074.jpeg
    149.2 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: robert3
making you look more masculine maybe, brow ridge, chin and so on CAN grow, just try out for yourself

• +1
Reactions: CookieGuy
making you look more masculine maybe, brow ridge, chin and so on CAN grow, just try out for yourself
Are the stories about it making you bloated true? And if so, can you undo the bloat somehow? (I.e) buccal fat removal?

• +1
Reactions: PrimalPlasty
Are the stories about it making you bloated true? And if so, can you undo the bloat somehow? (I.e) buccal fat removal?
yes ive heard stories about it and you can just take a look at clavicular, hes clearly dealing with that problem, also yes buccal fat removal will undo the bloat ofc

• +1
yes ive heard stories about it and you can just take a look at clavicular, hes clearly dealing with that problem, also yes buccal fat removal will undo the bloat ofc
Alright that’s good, how much shoulder width will steroids give you? And does it enhance a V -taper?

• +1
Reactions: PrimalPlasty
Alright that’s good, how much shoulder width will steroids give you? And does it enhance a V -taper?
well i think it could influence it quite a bit actually, depends on the person and their age

• +1