Will steroids make me wider.

.🇹🇩.

.🇹🇩.

Kraken
I am 17 with a very poor frame. do you think steroids could make my frame wider and should I do it after an year of gymcelling

No. Frame = bones (clavicles)

Dr. Eppstein wants to talk to you.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6997
Yes. Frame = bones (clavicles)

Yes. Frame = bones (clavicles)

can I get results like the dutch giant? my frame is exactly like his was just slightly wider. we are talking about getting as wide as him. is it possible through steroids.

It probably would, assuming your growth plates are still open. Since SARMs work on bones as well, they may be a better option.

as wide as a guy 7'2 that's like 30 and has been on steroids for probably half a decade?

lmfao
he got that wide in 5 years, true story

i would recommend starting with hgh or any gh peptides like mk-677 or somatropin

Do it after 2-3 years of gymcelling

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
I am 17 with a very poor frame. do you think steroids could make my frame wider and should I do it after an year of gymcelling
Yes , not only will side delts create he illusion but if you start running test around 200mg/week it’ll change ur growth and give u a more masculine robust frame

• +1
Reactions: .🇹🇩.
Mk677 or hgh can widen your frame if you plates are not closed. If they are closed, it can still increase the size of hands and facial bones.

Actually no
Nobody gets wider by using steroids

But you can grow large shoulder muscles that will make you look larger, despite your bones being narrow

• +1
Reactions: bruh3610
hgh and peptides ur best bet

No. For the most part it won't. I'm getting delt implants or clavicle lengthening after I get a consulation with leif rogers to see proof if he's even done it (he says he has). This delt implant looks like a big difference to me personally. This guy went from worst frame to respectable with it. Combine that with steroid use if you want. What pisses me off so much is that my dad has wide shoulders and I didn't inherit that.

Last edited:
No. For the most part it won't. I'm getting delt implants or clavicle lengthening after I get a consulation with leif rogers to see proof if he's even done it (he says he has). This delt implant looks like a big difference to me personally. This guy went from worst frame to respectable with it. Combine that with steroid use if you want. What pisses me off so much is that my dad has wide shoulders and I didn't inherit that.

I don't want any procedures tbh

Actually no
Nobody gets wider by using steroids

But you can grow large shoulder muscles that will make you look larger, despite your bones being narrow

How did the dutch giant become wider? is it all muscles? because at that height its impossible to get such wide bones.

Mk677 or hgh can widen your frame if you plates are not closed. If they are closed, it can still increase the size of hands and facial bones.
do you know if mk-677 can cause insulin resistance?

do you know if mk-677 can cause insulin resistance?
Yes it will decrease insulin sensitivity hence you will have to cycle it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5818
Yes it will decrease insulin sensitivity hence you will have to cycle it.
Like an 8 week cycle? And is the insulin resistance permanent?

sorry for so many questions I’ve tried to research on google but not found much

Like an 8 week cycle? And is the insulin resistance permanent?

sorry for so many questions I’ve tried to research on google but not found much
12 week cycle. The insulin resistance can be reverted with Intermittent fasting and a good diet and exercise regime. Running 12-week cycles of mk-677 will not give you pre-diabetic levels of resistance. That occurs from extremely bad diet or the superphysiological doses used by pro bodybuilders.

• +1
Reactions: normie tiktoker and Deleted member 5818
12 week cycle. The insulin resistance can be reverted with Intermittent fasting and a good diet and exercise regime. Running 12-week cycles of mk-677 will not give you pre-diabetic levels of resistance. That occurs from extremely bad diet or the superphysiological doses used by pro bodybuilders.
Amazing, ty

• +1
Reactions: JizzFarmer
It probably would, assuming your growth plates are still open. Since SARMs work on bones as well, they may be a better option.
Wondering if they speed up the growing process? Bc some also close growth plates