Will Storma work for already Green & Blue eyes?

SexyMofo

SexyMofo

Narcissist
I was reading through their site and was a little confused as to whether or not you can augment the lightness/hue of already green & blue eyes. Anyone know?

for green eyes yes, for blue no
How would reducing melanin from eyes that already have no melanin do anything?

• +1
Reactions: Warlow and hairyballscel
Because I want light blue eyes instead of dark blue?

I have medium green eyes so would it result in a blue tone or just lighter green? I’m not sure but they mention that they can somehow adjust the hue and value of the eye’s pigmentation.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JihadChad, Deleted member 5912, Deleted member 1680 and 1 other person
I have medium green eyes so would it result in a blue tone or just lighter green? I’m not sure but they mention that they can somehow adjust the hue and value of the eye’s pigmentation.
blue tone

• +1
Reactions: SexyMofo
I was reading through their site and was a little confused as to whether or not you can augment the lightness/hue of already green & blue eyes. Anyone know?
It only makes sense that they could make your blue eyes lighter, but not darker.

sorry but what is storma?
have light brown/hazel wish it was a bit lighter, ngl

sorry but what is storma?
have light brown/hazel wish it was a bit lighter, ngl
Basically laser eye treatment that changes eye color. If you have brown eyes you’ll end up with lightish blue or green eyes. Not released yet tho

• +1
Reactions: joeveniro
Basically laser eye treatment that changes eye color. If you have brown eyes you’ll end up with lightish blue or green eyes. Not released yet tho
searched it up here, found it a while ago ( but it was a different site )
hella expensive , 5k euro is fucking insane for me.
gonna do that one day once my plans get going, dont care about if it has a chance of fucking my eyes

• +1
Reactions: SexyMofo
searched it up here, found it a while ago ( but it was a different site )
hella expensive , 5k euro is fucking insane for me.
gonna do that one day once my plans get going, dont care about if it has a chance of fucking my eyes
It’s still in trials until it’s guaranteed to be 100% safe so u should be good once it releases