will stretching my lips help me?

Dicklet.4.3

Dicklet.4.3

Sexy Truecel
D659A35D D3A0 4227 9844 93095F6C45CF

sorry about the cracked skin. today is very cold and i havent bought a chapstick yet.

Are you male?
If yes, forget about your lips. Your entire lower half is 100% subhuman. Fat, bloated, acne scars, no jaw, no definition/angularity whatsoever, necklet.
I doubt your upper half is any better. Your lips are just one of many things wrong with your face.

• Love it
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: RiceCel1234, Norwooder, Deleted member 2227 and 1 other person
Are you male?
If yes, forget about your lips. Your entire lower half is 100% subhuman. Fat, bloated, acne scars, no jaw, no definition/angularity whatsoever, necklet.
I doubt your upper half is any better. Your lips are just one of many things wrong with your face.
i was looking down and the camera is close to my face.

69A180E4 B082 4D16 AC0D 0F4F2A39DAE4

anyways about the lips. im pretty sure i need to make mine smaller because it protrude a whole lot more than my chin.
A87CCF5E 5814 48F6 AECC F5D9F46FE5B9

My condolences

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: RiceCel1234, Slob, Cleftcel and 1 other person
Your Japanese?

• +1
Reactions: Dicklet.4.3
This actually you? Is this the first time you’ve face revealed?
im pretty sure i need to make mine smaller because it protrude a whole lot more than my chin.
just get a chin implant, it’ll improve harmony better than reducing lip size. Probs cost pretty much the same too

• +1
Hard mew goyim

• +1
Your Japanese?
half jap and filipino.
This actually you? Is this the first time you’ve face revealed?

just get a chin implant, it’ll improve harmony better than reducing lip size. Probs cost pretty much the same too
yes thats me. no. also i prob get that if pubertymaxxing dosent work. im only 14

• +1
Reactions: ShredPill
also i prob get that if pubertymaxxing dosent work. im only 14
Max out your natty test then. Sleep minimum 8 hours a night. Go to the gym and do heavy compound exercises. Eat a good mixed diet. Check out the THOR guide, he got his test from 400ng/dl to 1100ng/dl naturally

• Woah
half jap and filipino.

yes thats me. no. also i prob get that if pubertymaxxing dosent work. im only 14
oh yes buddy boyo goyim ur ripe remodel those bones before its too late cutie patootie.
Max out your natty test then. Sleep minimum 8 hours a night. Go to the gym and do heavy compound exercises. Eat a good mixed diet. Check out the THOR guide, he got his test from 400ng/dl to 1100ng/dl naturally
link?

does it matter what time i sleep? because at night i sleep 7h and 1 hour in the afternoon.

Bro your lips are disgusting tbh. How a foid would like to kiss you? Go to a fucking dermatologist

• +1
Reactions: Slob
Bro your lips are disgusting tbh. How a foid would like to kiss you? Go to a fucking dermatologist
forgot to buy chapstick bro my bad. its usually pink.
anyways no foid will kiss me anyway

• So Sad
Reactions: rockndogs
does it matter what time i sleep? because at night i sleep 7h and 1 hour in the afternoon.
No that should be good, try and nap after the gym tho to maximise anabolism

• +1
whats wrong with it? and can it change during puberty?
your palate is narrow Id assume, your mandible downwards grown and not very forward, Id guess from the side there is a slight overbite, and it doesn't have enough boneless. pm me pics for clear response, and ofc it can grow during puberty, it definitely will. how old are u

• Love it
lololl you are 14 just relax, go to gym a few days a week, make friends at school