Will surgeries give me my natural frauding looks?

joeveniro

joeveniro

A la orden del señor
Tldr: when im frauding ( like sucking my cheeks and pushing the jaw forward ) im hot AS FUCK
Does this mean i have a good base for surgeries?

how is someone going to help you if we dont know what you look like rn and what surgeries you have in mind?

• +1
Reactions: Warlow
brb imagining

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680 and Mouthbreath
I think frauding can do better thannsurgeries in some cases.
Look at my avi for exanple, looks like my maxilla is a bit recessed and nerd neck.
When actually I jut ti create illusion of chin and jawline.
Just bsso won't do what jutting does, maybe bsso + genio, implants.
Sucking cheeks probably does more for hollow cheeks than buccal fat removal.
The nerd neck fraud probably hides protruding occiput better than surgery also.

• +1
Reactions: sloopnoob
Surgery would give me a way better smile than I could fraud though.

Maxresdefault

Here's a picture of what I'm talking about with the nerd neck fraud. It's not me, don't want to show my true profile.

But you can see merd neck makes your skull look more warrior-like

Don't think surgery, atleast nothing you would realistically get, would do that.

Last edited:
brb imagining
i have not a single non frauded pic, sorry bhai
edit:
when i was lean and smiled i had a really fucking pretty face
wondering if i can achieve this shit while not smiling with surgeries, my jaw/zygos used to look freaking nice

• JFL
Reactions: Gunna
edit:
wondering if i can achieve this shit while not smiling with surgeries, my jaw/zygos used to look freaking nice
View attachment 688895
not morphed btw, wish i looked like this naturally without the need to smile

edit:
View attachment 688895
This photo won't help. You mentioned jutting jaw, you will to examine your own jaw for it. The gonial angles and all the details also chin height and chin protrusion then look at what surgeries would suit you. Almost no one will spoon feed you here, you have to examine your face yourself and compare it to male models or something you consider ideal. You could be lacking ramus height, your gonials might not be ideal, you chin might not be ideal, your bigonial width might not be ideal there's too many things to consider.

Sucking cheeks probably does more for hollow cheeks than buccal fat removal.
Buccal fat removal in alot of cases is not ideal, I've seen many cases where people regret it. Atrophy of buccinators helps alot imo

• +1
Reactions: wristcel
honestly i think u look like some druggie/hipster soundcloud artist that slays lol

Tldr: when im frauding ( like sucking my cheeks and pushing the jaw forward ) im hot AS FUCK
i think most people think that about themselves.
If you suck your cheeks in (opening your bite, increasing vertical height of lower third and making the cheeks do things that surgery couldn't do) and squint and pout etc etc then you'll likely prefer how you look compared compared with if you just got surgery and didn't fraud.

Think about girls pouting in photos like they do (as pouting makes the cheekbones and jawline look better) - surgery can't really compete in most cases. And if one got surgery to the point it closely resembled that look, it would look very uncanny and overdone

Last edited:
Jutting your jaw brings your gonions forward and create definition there, BSSO will only lengthen your mandible but not move your gonions, if they're "buried in the neck" like me, they'll stay like that. It's hard to emulate surgery tbh

what causes that? recession?
A long maxilla might make the bite close lower, and thus bring the ramus backward in the sagittal plan. Getting CCW means you have to bite "higher" wih your lower jaw, rotating your whole lower jaw furthe forward and upward. So yeah, recession and downward grown both causes that

• Woah
Reactions: Gunna
A long maxilla might make the bite close lower, and thus bring the ramus backward in the sagittal plan. Getting CCW means you have to bite "higher" wih your lower jaw, rotating your whole lower jaw furthe forward and upward. So yeah, recession and downward grown both causes that
sounds tuff thank god ion have it :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: