Will the girls comment on the small hands and feet after leg lengthening

D

Deleted member 20368

Solstice
These guys going from 5'4 to 5'7 are still wearing small shoes and the hands are still tiny. Are girls gonna notice or nah?

• JFL
Reactions: Sondern and ChadpreetMaxxer
Who gives a fuck what girls think. You have the gynocentric mindset. Just do whatever the fuck you want to do and if they notice or not they can suck a dick.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: klamus, ExtraBones, Sondern and 3 others
Who gives a fuck what girls think. You have the gynocentric mindset. Just do whatever the fuck you want to do and if they notice or not they can suck a dick.

True bro I'm gonna probably do it to go from 5'8 to 5 10

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir and Sondern
True bro I'm gonna probably do it to go from 5'8 to 5 10
Your not even short half your problems are in your own head. Just get elevator shoes, your physique is good, go approach some girls instead of coping

• +1
Reactions: CurryChadlite, Deleted member 3828 and Deleted member 20368
These guys going from 5'4 to 5'7 are still wearing small shoes and the hands are still tiny. Are girls gonna notice or nah?
play basketball at a young age to have large hands. Or just get hand lengthening surgery jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19766
well its not ideal but its better than being 3 inches shorter than you are with small hands and feet

• +1
Reactions: klamus and Deleted member 20368
Your not even short half your problems are in your own head. Just get elevator shoes, your physique is good, go approach some girls instead of coping

Yeah that's the plan

play basketball at a young age to have large hands. Or just get hand lengthening surgery jfl
Where though cause the only place I saw that did it and literally said they did it on their website told me they didn't do it when I emailed them (Retarded germans ngl)
Chill the fuck out if you're 5'8 and doing LL you are totally fine look at Henry Cavill, btw I can personally testify given my hands/feet being fit for a man a literal half-foot shorter than me that it's not bad at all

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20368
Donald trump hands are about my size and I never noticed

Where though cause the only place I saw that did it and literally said they did it on their website told me they didn't do it when I emailed them (Retarded germans ngl)

Chill the fuck out if you're 5'8 and doing LL you are totally fine look at Henry Cavill, btw I can personally testify given my hands/feet being fit for a man a literal half-foot shorter than me that it's not bad at all

Ok makes sense bro honestly height is way more important

• +1
Ok makes sense bro honestly height is way more important
Yes, frame matters a lot as well but not nearly as much as people here make it out to, be sure to focus on that because there are genuinely ways you can change that unlike feet/hands where there's nothing beyond maybe getting some weird ass experimental "FINGER LENGTHENING" that'll probably make you unable to use your thumb JFL

Yes, frame matters a lot as well but not nearly as much as people here make it out to, be sure to focus on that because there are genuinely ways you can change that unlike feet/hands where there's nothing beyond maybe getting some weird ass experimental "FINGER LENGTHENING" that'll probably make you unable to use your thumb JFL

Yeah im gonna start blasting hgh already using roids

• Love it
what roids do you use and what have they done for u so far
It built up my frame but my hands and feet are still small for my new frame

Shoulders are still wide but hands are feet are important to look alpha.

You guys have been really helpful otherwise though

It built up my frame but my hands and feet are still small for my new frame

Shoulders are still wide but hands are feet are important to look alpha.

You guys have been really helpful otherwise though
what roids did u take