Will the hype around looksmaxing die down in 2020?

6ft4

6ft4

Juggernaut Genes Possessor
In previous generations where males just accepted their genetic fate and looksmaxing didn't even cross their mind, game was legit as that was the only variable that would ever so slightly change their success rate with women.

The 1/20 guys who was goodlooking and had it easy would take home one girl when he went to the club, the other 19/20 guys would be on a fairly level playing field, they'd have to put in effort to take a girl home (to varying extent) but effort nonetheless

Around 2010, men started putting more emphasis on haircuts and gymcelling. Fashion changed so that your clothes should be tighter to show off your upper body shape more. Methods of looksmaxing began to reach the intermediate phase among normies as more knowledge began to spread

It used to be the guys who got their haircut regularly, wore new semi expensive clothes and fragrances competing against the guys who just threw on whatever clean shirt they had and cut their hair every 2 months

It then became those two tiers of guys competing against the 3rd tier of guys, the ones who gymcelled, got skinfade haircuts and used tanning beds

Then a fourth tier emerged and exploded around 2014, the ones who roidcelled their way to phsyiques 30lbs above their natural limit at single digit bodyfat while maintaining NW0 hairline and got covered in tattoos, not just on arms but on neck
The formula for tier 4 has stayed pretty much the same for the last 5 years, there's just alot more of them around today than there used to be
The latest trend I find funny is guys with perfectly straight teeth and wide palates getting veneers because it's fashionable, there's no surgery out there that they badly need or is worth the potential risk so they go for the safe choice of veneers for almost no gain

In 2019 there's still 1 naturally goodlooking guy for every 20 guys in the club who doesn't need to make any effort to bring girls home but now there's another 2-4 guys who are looksmaxed far beyond their natural state who also don't need to make any effort to bring girls home
Lets say there's 15 girls in a club for every 20 guys
On a given night lets say only 5 girls will entertain the idea of taking a guy home or are planning on it before they leave the house (the rest on girls nights, have a fuckbuddy lined up already, on period etc)
This means there's 3-5 top tier guys in the club competing for 5 sexually available women, the other 15 or so mediocre to ugly guys who used to get lucky every once in while with game as their means of separating themselves from their competition now have little to no chance

My question now is whether all looksmaxing avenues have been exhausted by normies and the percentage of looksmaxed slayers within the population will stay the same or will it continue to increase. Will the facially average NW1 guy now have to go into competition with the facially average guy who was NW3 but got a transplant back to NW1?
Will this trend of everyone trying to climb the looks ladder continue or will we see a change in trend where people realize that trying to looksmax in order to slay is really just a carrott on the end of a stick that will never give you satisfaction as you will always feel you deserve more than what you are getting
Despite all of your looksmaxes the guy a point below you who's higher status than you or has some degree of fame will outslay you every single time

Will people become blackpilled and swallow the status pill soon or will people just become more accepting of their natural looks and revert back to the old tried and tested method of getting into an LTR young and marrying before girls have the chance to experience Chad's cock?

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy and middayshowers
Didn't read but looksmaxxing will never die because im sure most here will never stop. Alot of people are becoming more blackpilled

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, NormieKilla, randomguy1235 and 5 others
I’m guessing that more and more men will become blackpilled as time goes on.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205 and Scarface
I’m guessing that more and more men will become blackpilled as time goes on.
The next 200 years the blackpill will spread faster than the Black Plague on 1300s

It will only end if sandniqquas take over the West, which I'm not sure will happen.

• +1
Reactions: Usum and Deleted member 534
No. Looksmaxing will hit an extreme. It will be the norm to get surgery or maybe it will even be the norm to alter genes from the start.
It'll be over for us for sure. The competition is unbeatable.
But I don't care that much.

• +1
Reactions: randomguy1235 and Deleted member 685
more and more people will lookmax once plastic surgery is more and more advanced, better, safer and nomalized in society. i mean its guaranteed that plastic surgery will get better in the future so i wouldnt be surprised if 30% of people in the future, in developed countries have had their faces done at some point

i highly doubt this. most people wont inject the blackpill.
And game is cope, your looks is all that matters
More and more men will realize that in this day and age getting a haircut, a shower and having game won’t get them pussy. Which means they will eventually get blackpilled.

i highly doubt this. most people wont inject the blackpill.
And game is cope, your looks is all that matters
Most people aren't mentally strong enough to take the :blackpill:

• +1
Reactions: Usum
More and more men will realize that in this day and age getting a haircut, a shower and having game won’t get them pussy. Which means they will eventually get blackpilled.
Theres a strong backlash against us. they call us "niceguys"(i hate actual niceguys tbh), or "incel"(which a lot of us are), so it stops other men from going down the rabbit hole out of fear of falling into either category. If they do theyll be socially shunned, so theyll stay quiet and blame it on personality.
Most people aren't mentally strong enough to take the :blackpill:
true tbh, i feel like roping everyday ngl. my laziness is whats stopping me.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1707 and Alexanderr
Didn't even matter, doomsday is near.

Trend dont looks like dying, looksmaxing is more and mroe mainstream

But hard to say how market will react, how females will be at 10 years, but i dont predict end of it

Maybe it will be modyfied like gymcelling maybe will came totally out of fasion, and looksmaxing will be hair, maintaining only some bf level and so

women will have more access to chads meaning more people will become blackpilled and looksmax

No cunt

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1106
In previous generations where males just accepted their genetic fate and looksmaxing didn't even cross their mind, game was legit as that was the only variable that would ever so slightly change their success rate with women.

The 1/20 guys who was goodlooking and had it easy would take home one girl when he went to the club, the other 19/20 guys would be on a fairly level playing field, they'd have to put in effort to take a girl home (to varying extent) but effort nonetheless

Around 2010, men started putting more emphasis on haircuts and gymcelling. Fashion changed so that your clothes should be tighter to show off your upper body shape more. Methods of looksmaxing began to reach the intermediate phase among normies as more knowledge began to spread

It used to be the guys who got their haircut regularly, wore new semi expensive clothes and fragrances competing against the guys who just threw on whatever clean shirt they had and cut their hair every 2 months

It then became those two tiers of guys competing against the 3rd tier of guys, the ones who gymcelled, got skinfade haircuts and used tanning beds

Then a fourth tier emerged and exploded around 2014, the ones who roidcelled their way to phsyiques 30lbs above their natural limit at single digit bodyfat while maintaining NW0 hairline and got covered in tattoos, not just on arms but on neck
The formula for tier 4 has stayed pretty much the same for the last 5 years, there's just alot more of them around today than there used to be
The latest trend I find funny is guys with perfectly straight teeth and wide palates getting veneers because it's fashionable, there's no surgery out there that they badly need or is worth the potential risk so they go for the safe choice of veneers for almost no gain

In 2019 there's still 1 naturally goodlooking guy for every 20 guys in the club who doesn't need to make any effort to bring girls home but now there's another 2-4 guys who are looksmaxed far beyond their natural state who also don't need to make any effort to bring girls home
On a given night lets say only 5 girls will entertain the idea of taking a guy home or are planning on it before they leave the house (the rest on girls nights, have a fuckbuddy lined up already, on period etc)
This means there's 3-5 top tier guys in the club competing for 5 sexually available women, the other 15 or so mediocre to ugly guys who used to get lucky every once in while with game as their means of separating themselves from their competition now have little to no chance

My question now is whether all looksmaxing avenues have been exhausted by normies and the percentage of looksmaxed slayers within the population will stay the same or will it continue to increase. Will the facially average NW1 guy now have to go into competition with the facially average guy who was NW3 but got a transplant back to NW1?
Will this trend of everyone trying to climb the looks ladder continue or will we see a change in trend where people realize that trying to looksmax in order to slay is really just a carrott on the end of a stick that will never give you satisfaction as you will always feel you deserve more than what you are getting
Despite all of your looksmaxes the guy a point below you who's higher status than you or has some degree of fame will outslay you every single time

Will people become blackpilled and swallow the status pill soon or will people just become more accepting of their natural looks and revert back to the old tried and tested method of getting into an LTR young and marrying before girls have the chance to experience Chad's cock?
No, hype will certainly not die, and so will not looksmaxing. Looksmaxing will get just more and more popular among men. Since tinder and other internet dating apps have become mainstream, it has become ever harder for average joe to get laid, so some just give up and some men adapt to the situation and start looksmaxing.

With the presence of the internet and social media. I doubt looksmaxxing will perish. In fact I think it'll become more popular and more people will be blackpilled. Looksmaxxing is spreading. It's gaining a presence on youtube now. That will bring a larger number of people to these forums.

I think it will die down, as designer babies get more common and we interact with ET. Most incels will get laid not by an alien female looking thing

No. Looksmaxing will hit an extreme. It will be the norm to get surgery or maybe it will even be the norm to alter genes from the start.
It'll be over for us for sure. The competition is unbeatable.
But I don't care that much.
it is the norm in south korea

I wonder when the first male Instagrammers arise who actively advertise for plastic surgeries and shamelessly show off their before/after pics

• +1
Reactions: middayshowers
we need ww3 to stop the madness and degeneracy

No Bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1106
This means there's 3-5 top tier guys in the club competing for 5 sexually available women,
Truth is only 1 out of 20 girls is worth fucking and 4 top tier guys will be fucked with their other 15 male counterparts.
Which gives possibly only one winner supposing the girl is willing to that day.

No it will become mainstream if any. In 10 yrs, docs will prescribe Gh and Test + AI to pubertal boys. Plastic surgery will become much more affordable and progressed

• +1
Reactions: middayshowers