will the philtrum become concave when u get bimax? (recessed maxilla)

D

Deleted member 27702

bimax, genio+ infras + supras in 2024 or death
concave philtres fucking slays

do you have any pics or examples of this?

???????????????
for example barrett
830CD1FC CD12 41BF 91F5 8F874F3F286E

but actually I just realized mine is concave, I'm just recessed to uganda and back
198C7844 DC4F 4E7C BF71 9C37527E2348

• Hmm...
Reactions: buflek
I dont want temporary bullshit which can make u look like a blob long term, I already look like one jfl
Fillers don’t make you bloated if injecte don’t the bone and temporary is ideal if I get botched with filler dissolve it get ur face cut open again when u get botched with implants. Fillers make u bloated if u don’t get them on the bone and are mostly riskier for cheek area they mog for lower third

Fillers don’t make you bloated if injecte don’t the bone and temporary is ideal if I get botched with filler dissolve it get ur face cut open again when u get botched with implants. Fillers make u bloated if u don’t get them on the bone and are mostly riskier for cheek area they mog for lower third
Yeah, I'd risk it to get my face cut up again tho. Long term > short term, I'll go with conservative implants probably. Only with bimax I'll try to get the most out of it. Probably also a reduction genio to reduce vertical height, I've already got everything planned out and need like 10k€ more

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 23218
Yeah, I'd risk it to get my face cut up again tho. Long term > short term, I'll go with conservative implants probably. Only with bimax I'll try to get the most out of it. Probably also a reduction genio to reduce vertical height, I've already got everything planned out and need like 10k€ more
I mean if u get angle filler u just need get it refilled every 18 months on average it’s very easy. Gl but most of the angle implants results I’ve seen look bad. Bimax and genio are good tho

I mean if u get angle filler u just need get it refilled every 18 months on average it’s very easy. Gl but most of the angle implants results I’ve seen look bad. Bimax and genio are good tho
18 months? Tf dude, I thought they hold up like 6 months only, that might even change my plan. On top of all of that I def get infras too, maybe a fat graft to paranasal area. Also thanks bro, luck is definetly what I need with all I've got planned jfl

• +1
18 months? Tf dude, I thought they hold up like 6 months only, that might even change my plan. On top of all of that I def get infras too, maybe a fat graft to paranasal area. Also thanks bro, luck is definetly what I need with all I've got planned jfl
It depends on the type of filler but it will prolly be at least a year

It depends on the type of filler but it will prolly be at least a year
I'll keep that in mind, but I'll wait until I get the ccw bimax anyway. Maybe I won't need anything, but I highly doubt that due to my shitty ramus & gonial angle. Leanmaxxing rn too, lost a good amount of weight.

• +1