will there be a civil war in america?

nathan

nathan

inactive until june 23rd 2024
trump is gone conservatives are continuing to be disillusioned and america is more divided than ever

trump is gone conservatives are continuing to be disillusioned and america is more divided than ever
View attachment 2954964
the only civil war that might happen is the fed against underground dissidents the rest is controlled opposition

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: rand anon and nathan
A civil war already happened in America and it was incredibly bloody. No, there will never be another civil war. The identity and culture of a nation is formed in the crucible of war and it remains an open wound to serve as a reminder to people how truly horrific their lives could be, if they so chose it to. It sets a precedent and boundary for a population to not cross.

America will maintain domestic peace by any means necessary and there will never be a civil war again.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, murdah, GabachoCopium and 1 other person
Yes. We will genocide the white race and claim america for us

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: nathan and noobs
A civil war already happened in America and it was incredibly bloody. No, there will never be another civil war. The identity and culture of a nation is formed in the crucible of war and it remains an open wound to serve as a reminder to people how truly horrific their lives could be, if they so chose it to. It sets a precedent and boundary for a population to not cross.

America will maintain domestic peace by any means necessary and there will never be a civil war again.
You're a bit naive. It's ancient history for most Americans. The wounds have been long forgotten.

• +1
Reactions: murdah, nathan and noobs
dont really care tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: murdah and nathan
You're a bit naive. It's ancient history for most Americans. The wounds have been long forgotten.
No, it absolutely lives on in a nations collective memory.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and nathan
No, it absolutely lives on in a nations collective memory.
After the advent of the internet do you really believe there's room in the collective memory of such things? I mean, to make us feel anything? Sure, people know it happened. People's brains are not the same though. People are nowhere near as sensitive to violence or mass grief as they have been throughout history. Their attention spans are almost non existent.

After the advent of the internet do you really believe there's room in the collective memory of such things? I mean, to make us feel anything? Sure, people know it happened. People's brains are not the same though. People are nowhere near as sensitive to violence or mass grief as they have been throughout history. Their attention spans are almost non existent.
Okay so I am speaking based on historical precedence, and you are speaking on hypothetical grounds. On that basis alone, I win this argument.

• Hmm...
Reactions: nathan
Okay so I am speaking based on historical precedence, and you are speaking on hypothetical grounds. On that basis alone, I win this argument.
You're also speaking on hypothetical grounds. You hypothesize that people still feel strongly enough about the civil war for it to be a deterant.

And you aren't speaking on historical prescidence. Where the hell do you get that? I don't know what you're talking about.

Germany lost an estimated 2,037,000 soldiers and 763,000 civilians in world war one. And only 27 years later they waged war on the entire world all over again.

You're pulling things out of air. And just look at England's history of civil wars.

People aren't as you seem to think they are.