Will there ever be a cure for wide hips?

EverythingMaxxer

EverythingMaxxer

Conquer
Considering you’ve been consistent for months and years with quality training and nutrition and still have a feminine shape or a blocky/unaesthetic waist, what can be done?

Liposuction is an option that can help, if you have terrible fat distribution genetics and excessive fat cells.

Will we ever be able to make the pelvic bone smaller in the future? Breaking it and repairing it or shaving it down?

No need for it your shitty child bearing hips dna will be filtered out of the genpool soon so why worry about a solution for it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Bullpill, maxlooks, Alexanderr and 4 others
gymcel+steroid

Bone Shaving

• +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie
No need for it your shitty child bearing hips dna will be filtered out of the genpool soon so why worry about a solution for it
What the fuck does this mean??

What the fuck does this mean??
It means you r fucked.
You or your kids or grandkids will have no new generation with these shitty genes.

The genpool is the entirety of all human dna, and yours will not be in it anymore in a couple of years because of this bad feature

It means you r fucked.
You or your kids or grandkids will have no new generation with these shitty genes.

The genpool is the entirety of all human dna, and yours will not be in it anymore in a couple of years because of this bad feature
Brutal. I can get girls with my face but my body is a death sentence. My body is the reason why I will get a vasectomy. Sucks knowing I’ll never have kids or a family even if I have the choice too. Killing myself would be too boring too, I would rather do something else.

Brutal. I can get girls with my face but my body is a death sentence. My body is the reason why I will get a vasectomy. Sucks knowing I’ll never have kids or a family even if I have the choice too. Killing myself would be too boring too, I would rather do something else.
Listen I just did it for the lols. I never said it’s over I also don’t know how your body looks. Also even if them hips are wide as fuck maybe ur genes work wonders in female offspring

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Visit eppley no joke

• JFL
Reactions: LostYouth and maxlooks
Work out lats and inject roids AND creatine directly into them in a last hope before roping

consistent for months and years with quality training and nutrition and still have a feminine shape
assuming all this and still having a feminine shape implies you probably have bigger issues to worry about tbh

Test

• +1
Reactions: Subhuman Philtrum
I don't think wider iliac crest (the widest part of the pelvic bone) is THAT bad. Obviosly if it's much wider than the widest part of your ribcage then it might take away some points from your physique, but there are plenty of examples that made it work, Igor from Vitruvian Physique on yt for example.

For instance I have wide femoral necks and it makes my lower body look massive in comparison to the upper body. That's Gandy's physique. He doesn't have super wide iliac crest but notice how wide his legs are. It makes you look like a male version of hourglass.

I don't think wider iliac crest (the widest part of the pelvic bone) is THAT bad. Obviosly if it's much wider than the widest part of your ribcage then it might take away some points from your physique, but there are plenty of examples that made it work, Igor from Vitruvian Physique on yt for example.

For instance I have wide femoral necks and it makes my lower body look massive in comparison to the upper body. That's Gandy's physique. He doesn't have super wide iliac crest but notice how wide his legs are. It makes you look like a male version of hourglass.
Igor has it but still looks pretty aesthetic in my opinion, mine is more like Gandy or Omar isuf. But I can’t gain muscle or get lean even though I’m strong, that’s why I might have to get on test.

You can try to have a liposucion

The only reasonable method to fix the issue would be clavicle lengthening to compensate. Almost nothing can be done about the width of the hips themselves.

I am convinced that our generation and the next will have wider hips on average due to the long time being spent sitting, medium pressure + long duration heavily impacts bone growth. Change my mind.

Considering you’ve been consistent for months and years with quality training and nutrition and still have a feminine shape or a blocky/unaesthetic waist, what can be done?

Liposuction is an option that can help, if you have terrible fat distribution genetics and excessive fat cells.

Will we ever be able to make the pelvic bone smaller in the future? Breaking it and repairing it or shaving it down?
if ur still young train swiming for narrow ribcage to compensate with hips