Will these acne scars/ marks fade overtime and with certified treatments. Give advice please

b12345

b12345

Silver
IMG 1555
IMG 1554

get yourself a pulse dye laser or it will last forever, it will eventually fade tho. erythrema always fades

Do you think this is acne marks or acne scarring like indentations and stuff

U could try it, but CO2 laser is the only "real" option to fade them away fully. Dermarolling may even make it worse tho, but it could possibly regenerate the skin. Test it out now

U could try it, but CO2 laser is the only "real" option to fade them away fully. Dermarolling may even make it worse tho, but it could possibly regenerate the skin. Test it out now
How could it make it worse

The hyperpigmentation will fade eventually. I agree with the other commenter that your skin in general looks inflamed. Make sure to wear SPF everyday. Every night before bed you should use a good moisturizer, hyaluronic acid, and layer Vaseline on top. That will calm down the inflammation. My PIE/acne scars look less red after doing this.

The hyperpigmentation will fade eventually. I agree with the other commenter that your skin in general looks inflamed. Make sure to wear SPF everyday. Every night before bed you should use a good moisturizer, hyaluronic acid, and layer Vaseline on top. That will calm down the inflammation. My PIE/acne scars look less red after doing this.
Do you think eventually I’ll have clear skin I alrwsdy don’t have acne just scarring