will they see the fraud?

fakemeta.

fakemeta.

lifelong reject
today is the first day of college and I'm gonna show up in my lifts (1,5inch boost ded srs), I'm kinda afraid they will suspect something.

fuaark if I was born tall, this wouldn't be a problem for me now

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: john_cope and Deleted member 1464
Glad i dont have this problem.

Lifts looks goofy asf. I had a friend who I suspect wore them, he looked 6-6'1 foot in shoes but barefoot at parties he was my height, 5'10

• JFL
Reactions: fakemeta.
Glad i dont have this problem.

I could give 1 inch of my dick for 1 inch of height, it's not that I would use it anyway :feelswah:

I could give 1 inch of my dick for 1 inch of height, it's not that I would use it anyway :feelswah:
not worth it man

having a big dick is so much fun

Lifts looks goofy asf. I had a friend who I suspect wore them, he looked 6-6'1 foot in shoes but barefoot at parties he was my height, 5'10

yeah just be yourself, be confident about being manlet :soy:

be the way you are and girls will be all over you :feelsuhh:

fuaaaaark I'm gonna see my oneitis as well, my heart cannot bear it

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
just wear af1s with plush insoles

just wear af1s with plush insoles

I need to fraud further, average height of young white male is legit 6ft, this is jungle's law.

You either show dominance or become submissive bitch

Tell me how it went.
I want to buy lifts too.

Tell me how it went.
I want to buy lifts too.

i am member of some limb lenghtening forum and there was one dude who was 201cm, he wants to do procedure known as reverse LL, he wants to be 193cm. Don't wear lifts, no point to be 7ft, you heightmog everyone anyways.

i am member of some limb lenghtening forum and there was one dude who was 201cm, he wants to do procedure known as reverse LL, he wants to be 193cm. Don't wear lifts, no point to be 7ft, you heightmog everyone anyways.
That guy's is bloody crazy

I have not yet seen my oneitis but I do heightmog this one 5'8 guy to obl

fuaaark I will prolly see her in next few hours, wish luck boyos

Users who are viewing this thread

Back