Will this fuck me teeth long term?

JoKhao

JoKhao

Iron
Getting bad habits from looksmaxxing shit.
I started to have a bad habit of pushing my tongue between my teeth and into my life to make them look bigger:owo:
Will this fuck up my teeth if I still doing it in the future? Also is there any way I could make my lips bigger juicer and red? I already won the genetics I got pretty big lips I can say but I want to make them to look at least more red and smooth because girls like it :feelshehe:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: YugoDutch, NoseProphecy and PSL Les
Brush your lips with a toothbrush and regularly apply moisturising lip balm

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: WeiWei and JoKhao
Brush your lips with a toothbrush and regularly apply moisturising lip balm
Beside brushing I can't use lips filler lipstick? kinda zesty but might work no?

• +1
Reactions: PSL Les
Beside brushing I can't use lips filler lipstick? kinda zesty but might work no?
I feel like some people will be able to tell that you used the lipstick, it will be a bit of a gaycel move. If you already have good genetics in lips then just use regular lip balm

• +1
Reactions: JoKhao
I feel like some people will be able to tell that you used the lipstick, it will be a bit of a gaycel move. If you already have good genetics in lips then just use regular lip balm
I mean maybe i can find something that is translucid and then I wipe with napkin WAIT WHAT IF I RUB MINT ON THEM??? WOULDN'T THIS MAKE THEM BIGGER?

• +1
I mean maybe i can find something that is translucid and then I wipe with napkin WAIT WHAT IF I RUB MINT ON THEM??? WOULDN'T THIS MAKE THEM BIGGER?
I have very little knowledge about these strange remedies, suppose you could experiment?

• +1
Or just go the hardmaxx way with Nettle on lips :lul:

I have very little knowledge about these strange remedies, suppose you could experiment?
I mean one of my girlfriends had this lip stick that tasted like mint and my lips were burning and got big and ask her wtf was that and she told me about it but shit she didn't showed to me maybe I'll just ask her

• +1
I mean one of my girlfriends had this lip stick that tasted like mint and my lips were burning and got big and ask her wtf was that and she told me about it but shit she didn't showed to me maybe I'll just ask her
Alright well if you already pulling women then your on the right track, just ask her.

Alright well if you already pulling women then your on the right track, just ask her.
I can't just ask her I have to find it myself I stopped talking to her because we were different

Last edited:
Getting bad habits from looksmaxxing shit.
I started to have a bad habit of pushing my tongue between my teeth and into my life to make them look bigger:owo:
Will this fuck up my teeth if I still doing it in the future? Also is there any way I could make my lips bigger juicer and red? I already won the genetics I got pretty big lips I can say but I want to make them to look at least more red and smooth because girls like it :feelshehe:
I have the same issue

yes you will flare them out, your tongue shouldnt touch your teeth
I mean yeah I don't want to destroy my teeth they are nearly perfect few flaws here and there

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
@NoseProphecy
I do it for like the time I’m outside and being seen rest of the time and during sleeping it’s normal. But still I even got it worse because I would do the same tongue thing but tilt the tip upwards to make it extra good on the lips. It’s beeen like 4 months since I started. I don’t it anymore regularly. Only when I’m close up in convos

• +1