Will this haircut suit me? (HELP )

OneTwoThree

OneTwoThree

Everyone will be ugly sooner or later.
It' s hot outside and I thought about changing my haircut. I had my cut since a couple of years and it it time to change something. Do you think the hairstyle on the photo below is a good idea? It;s much shorter and more comfy.

Attachments

• my photos 14.png
    my photos 14.png
    2.4 MB · Views: 0
  • here.png
    here.png
    971.3 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Kingcel32
Which 1 right or left

@Xangsane you have nice avi but are you not aware of that your tits will pop out?

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane

:feelswow:

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: aBetterMii and Deleted member 18480
are you bi? i think you auschwitzmax too much

• +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, Quantumphysics, John124 and 2 others
your appeal is your hair and soft appearance you will look shit with that haircut

• +1
Reactions: Quantumphysics, 360°, aBetterMii and 4 others
Dont lol u look pretty with that haircut

also considering you look unfrauded like this
i would not do it
2947984 cloudy weather

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy, fruitgunpop, aBetterMii and 1 other person
i think that only looks good on maesthetic guys
55A40C4F 6417 4192 9F3F 7D6FFCBC5226

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
say goodbye to your smv

• +1
Reactions: John124 and Xangsane
I took under consideration hight temeratures and my overall comfy.
i'm confused by what this means what is hight temeratures and "overall comfy"

i'm confused by what this means what is hight temeratures and "overall comfy"
Long hair interfere with eating, blocking viev when there is a wind, you have to dry hair longer when you go outside early morning. Also when it is hot you sweat more having longer hair.

Long hair interfere with eating, blocking viev when there is a wind, you have to dry hair longer when you go outside early morning. Also when it is hot you sweat more having longer hair.
true. but overall this will nuke your smv. long hair suits your narrower pretty boy face

• +1
Reactions: John124
  • Love it
Reactions: Xangsane
true. but overall this will nuke your smv. long hair suits your narrower pretty boy face
Thanks for your advice. I will hold them then. I regret I do not have more manly look. :(

• +1
You’re autistic

I think a Caesar cut is better if anything

You’re autistic
Tbh I do not know. But I suppose it is nothing wrong being autistic. Being a good person- that what is important!

Tbh I do not know. But I suppose it is nothing wrong being autistic. Being a good person- that what is important!
That haircut will look like shit on you.

• +1
Reactions: OneTwoThree
It' s hot outside and I thought about changing my haircut. I had my cut since a couple of years and it it time to change something. Do you think the hairstyle on the photo below is a good idea? It;s much shorter and more comfy.
No your hair is haloing you hard

• +1
Soon I will not give a fuck about my appearance. I am getting old
im sorry but you literally look like a woman you already hit the wall at 17 this is all just bonus now

That's not you, I know what you look like

No your face is too feminime it wont look good. Buzz cuts only look good on very masculine faces.