Will this new insta feature help me or you?

kej3094

kej3094

Platinum
Okay so here’s the situation, my main insta has like 100 followers and that’s it, I barely use it. But, my sister gave me her old insta that has like 3k followers, the first issue which I kinda solved, was that it was originally a fan account for Justin Bieber jfl. And a lot of the accounts were dead, so I took all the Justin Stan accounts off my followers to help with engagements so I’m now at about 2k. So most of those left are real. Here’s the last issue and how I plan to solve it, I want to go on a follow spree, to get followers back, starting with old classmates who know who I am. But I do not have any posts, now if I post idk if I will get a lot of likes for 2k, because 1. Many of them don’t know who I am, 2. No one has posted on this account in awhile. So if classmates and others follow me and see I have no likes with 2k followers it will look weird, so I planned to utilize the feature which doesn’t show the like count, it just says “Jamie and others liked this” they could technically click on it and scroll through the names to get a general idea of how many ppl liked your post, but what exactly is the likelihood of this happening? Also what do you guys think foids would think if you have that feature activated, and lastly would this make fake follower maxxing an option as you can’t really see if the follower to likes ratio is off? Unless they look obviously which would be a fat ass rip. I think I’ll use this feature temporarily until I get a solid set of real followers liking my posts, then I will take off the feature. Thoughts?

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel and .👽.
This shit becoming a full blown science while normies did all this without thinking:lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RODEBLUR, thecel, aBetterMii and 3 others
but 2k followers is way overblown, not even normie girls have this much, 300-400 is good to seem nt without goign overboard

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii, MegamindCel and ifyouwannabemylover
but 2k followers is way overblown, not even normie girls have this much, 300-400 is good to seem nt without goign overboard
I don’t think 2k is too much at all, after all im 6’3 and look like a football player so I think I can properly fraud this.

You gotta make sure you have the right pics to post for having that many followers, you have to post pics that look like they belong on it very NT some decent status pics, or ones with friends, maybe some "modeling" type pics, but just like posing for pics in public with a nice outfit and have ur friend take pics