JustCallMeKash

Silver
Or do I need to pull forward after I pull laterally @Clavicular

• JFL
Reactions: UZB_Strebl and Deleted member 71265
wdym with forward, where do u place thumb

no, it also wont widen ur maxilla if ur past the age of 16

wdym with forward, where do u place thumb
To laterally I put my fingers all the way into the back of my mouth where my pre molars are and pull on the bone laterally

To pull forward I put my fingers near my canine teeth and pull laterally and forward at the same time because If u only pull forward u won't generate enough force because of the angle

I also don't touch me teeth at all so I'll be good

• +1
Reactions: asdvek
it widens maxilla at any age
No, cuz ur sutures fuse past age 16, watch jaw jacks on YouTube he knows more about everything jaw, palate expansion, maxilla related than everyone on this forum combined and then cubed

No, cuz ur sutures fuse past age 16, watch jaw jacks on YouTube he knows more about everything jaw, palate expansion, maxilla related than everyone on this forum combined and then cubed
yeah, thats why I said in theory and I do know jawhacks.
MSE is the best option to widen the maxilla even if the sutures are closed

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
yeah, thats why I said in theory and I do know jawhacks.
MSE is the best option to widen the maxilla even if the sutures are closed
That’s because it’s the only method once they fuse, if you’re a youngcel get sarpe or EASE

• +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1
Nope, sutures fuse past 16 maybe if you’re very lucky at 18

25 years old, pulled for 2 years iirc

This isnt the only one, you can find many results of the same angle and lighting

His whole mentolabial angle changed

• JFL
Yes and salludon ascended thanks to mewing
This result is no where near sallidons transformation lol

Salludon obviously surgerymaxxee, this guy didnt

• JFL
isn’t sarpe just mse but with surgery
Partly, the surgical part brings the lefort 1 region forward and if ur in puberty the palate expansion will also widen the maxilla, but MSE doesn’t give forward growth unfortunately just maxilla width, in most cases that’s more important and so if you want both benefits after age 16 you need MSE and then bimax, not to mention SSOT or any other mandible correction surgery

• +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1
Partly, the surgical part brings the lefort 1 region forward and if ur in puberty the palate expansion will also widen the maxilla, but MSE doesn’t give forward growth unfortunately just maxilla width, in most cases that’s more important and so if you want both benefits after age 16 you need MSE and then bimax, not to mention SSOT or any other mandible correction surgery
but I read online that the surgery only loosens up the satures and doesn’t actually give you forward growth though?

Bro 😂 I can’t with zoomers and their reading comprehension
But realistically why couldnt you produce the same effects of mse? Esp if you do it full force every hour

it applies the same force tho
No, it doesn’t, one is widening the maxilla and the other is widening the palate, completely different bones, but before suture fusion widening the palate will widen the maxilla

Cuz ur shit is fused so the bone won’t move
"The palatal suture will fuse together at around 14-15 years of age (3). If palatal expansion is attempted between the ages of 7 and 14, the expansion usually contains a mix of skeletal and dental expansion. The younger the age, the more the expansion will be skeletal. If palatal expansion is done with increasing age, the midpalatal sutures fuse and there is often not enough room for palatal expansion. In such cases, most of the movement occurs due to dental expansion."

It's just a fact guys.

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel and ShawarmaFilth
"The palatal suture will fuse together at around 14-15 years of age (3). If palatal expansion is attempted between the ages of 7 and 14, the expansion usually contains a mix of skeletal and dental expansion. The younger the age, the more the expansion will be skeletal. If palatal expansion is done with increasing age, the midpalatal sutures fuse and there is often not enough room for palatal expansion. In such cases, most of the movement occurs due to dental expansion."

It's just a fact guys.
So over