Will u beat ur child?

abuserr007

abuserr007

Banned
I will tell my son it's bonesmashing and I'm doing it for his own good

No that's stupid only people that can't use there words use violence as another means of teaching

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DarkAscender, bingustik, Ghoulish and 6 others
Nah I’ll teach him art like this he be rich young

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Imretarded? and abuserr007
Beating your child is an easy way to make him high inhib. I debated my parents frequently as a kid and my mom cried, while my dad beat me up (imagine having inferior mental maturity than your child). Then I was physically dominated in school and fell for gymcelling and masc copes to compensate. Such events have downstream effects and might even make you nonNT. Never beat your child, but make him learn to fight and debate as it is mandatory to do well in social situations.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: DarkAscender, Ghoulish, Imretarded? and 11 others
(imagine having inferior mental maturity than your child). IMG 20240928 132621
I had to do it

• JFL
Reactions: glaruz
no thats just toxic itll fuck the child in the future

Beating your child is an easy way to make him high inhib. I debated my parents frequently as a kid and my mom cried, while my dad beat me up (imagine having inferior mental maturity than your child). Then I was physically dominated in school and fell for gymcelling and masc copes to compensate. Such events have downstream effects and might even make you nonNT. Never beat your child, but make him learn to fight and debate as it is mandatory to do well in social situations.
Lol, back in my days we all got beaten, beatings were a part of life, you got beaten by parents, teachers, kids would often beat each other, it was just usual business and we grew up fine....

• +1
Reactions: wsada and n9wiff
Getting beaten as a child numbs you and makes you less sensitive to violence actually. You are just a pussy, what applied to you doesn’t apply to most people.

• +1
Reactions: Bars, abuserr007 and wsada
Lol, back in my days we all got beaten, beatings were a part of life, you got beaten by parents, teachers, kids would often beat each other, it was just usual business and we grew up fine....

Nah blud he a different beast fr

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar
No that's stupid only people that can't use there words use violence as another means of teaching
You have to be their authority. People dont bend to words, they bend to consequences. Law is only followed if law is enforced.

No but I'll inject him with hgh in his sleep

• +1
Reactions: Ultimate Subhuman™
Getting beaten as a child numbs you and makes you less sensitive to violence actually. You are just a pussy, what applied to you doesn’t apply to most people.
It is a downstream cascade of events. Unless you actually learn to fight and argue verbally, it starts in your home/ family, then you lose some fights IRL and you are done for a very long time, if not for life. JFL @ copers that believe this will make you a man/ stronger or whatever other garbage. It is the same way with being confident and how that is impossible if you never get positive reinforcement. You need to actually win fights and good luck doing that if your parents do not guide you. I have seen it multiple times in my life. These things cause trauma for most people unless they overcome it. This is why they might start masc copes by gymcelling and doing combat sports.

• +1
Reactions: cc_7373
Beating your child is an easy way to make him high inhib
I was beaten nearly every day as a kid by my Father and Mother for whatever hijinx I got up to, I have 0 inhib

Last edited:
It is a downstream cascade of events. Unless you actually learn to fight and argue verbally, it starts in your home/ family, then you lose some fights IRL and you are done for a very long time, if not for life. JFL @ copers that believe this will make you a man/ stronger or whatever other garbage. It is the same way with being confident and how that is impossible if you never get positive reinforcement. You need to actually win fights and good luck doing that if your parents do not guide you. I have seen it multiple times in my life. These things cause trauma for most people unless they overcome it. This is why they might start masc copes by gymcelling and doing combat sports.
The reason you became anxious and shy is not because you experienced violence, but because you never had success in life, be it with women or sports or school or whatever and you are smart enough to be self aware (aware of being inferior). It has nothing to do with violence. But I understand it’s hard to accept it, it’s easier to just blame someone else for your misery instead of just admitting you’re not meant for success.

• +1
Reactions: Ghoulish
online at Fortnite, they will never take that away from me

How old are you

Depends, you could also get used to being beat up and being inferior, and after that youre fucked, no saving the abused dog mentality

• +1
I got beaten a child and now I'm a bitch what gives huh

I got beaten a child and now I'm a bitch what gives huh
The reason you became anxious and shy is not because you experienced violence, but because you never had success in life, be it with women or sports or school or whatever and you are smart enough to be self aware (aware of being inferior). It has nothing to do with violence. But I understand it’s hard to accept it, it’s easier to just blame someone else for your misery instead of just admitting you’re not meant for success.

• So Sad
Reactions: wsada
If your kid doesn’t obey you verbally, then that means you have a low T presence.

• +1
Reactions: glaruz, wsada and cc_7373
Yeah exactly, first you fail at home and then all it takes it 2-3 times getting defeated in school by some physically superior and/ or trained male. Like I said, a cascade of bad events/ failures that start @ your very home. But people assume that you will just overcome this? JFL @ this delusion. The only way is to compensate with having more muscles or bulking up (to physically be superior), doing combat sports and actually winning fights with other men again. You think most people are capable of doing this when they are children and early teens? No, they get traumatized for life or maybe they finally fix it later.

Experiencing violence @ home is just the start. Few overcome it and that is a fact.

The only way is to compensate with having more muscles or bulking up (to physically be superior), doing combat sports and actually winning fights with other men again.
So you’re admitting I’m right and being a pussy doesn’t come from experiencing violence but from being an inferior loser with no success stories, ok.
You think most people are capable of doing this when they are children and early teens?
No, I don’t think that. I think most people are weak and inferior, whether they are aware of it or not. I’m not trying to help you, neither am I trying to drag you down. I’m just telling you the truth without making it sound nicer than it is.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: abuserr007
So you’re admitting I’m right and being a pussy doesn’t come from experiencing violence but from being an inferior loser with no success stories, ok.

No, I don’t think that. I think most people are weak and inferior, wherever they are aware of it or not. I’m not trying to help you, neither am I trying to drag you down. I’m just telling you the truth without making it sound nicer than it is.
I mean, I think we agree on this, but my point is that a parent should guide his child to success and make him win in the end and have success stories as you say. Just beating him up and expecting him to overcome this on his own is dumb and fails almost every time. You can say that the child is weak, but he would have became strong if the parent guided him properly. Same thing with people that have good genetics as a base, but never looksmax.

Nowadays taking all technology is pretty good and mandated slavery
Youve already failed as a parent if you gave your baby internet access at such an age
Im ashamed to know my 8yr old cousin has 18hrs on Youtube and Tiktok daily. And safari :feelsshh:

• So Sad
Reactions: abuserr007
Probably ive alwyas been aggressive

Youve already failed as a parent if you gave your baby internet access at such an age
Im ashamed to know my 8yr old cousin has 18hrs on Youtube and Tiktok daily. And safari :feelsshh:
I'm not talking about little kids I'm talking 12 and up and I had access to tech as a kid but I fucking hated it I never used technology except for documentarys

I'm not talking about little kids I'm talking 12 and up and I had access to tech as a kid but I fucking hated it I never used technology except for documentarys
Im talking about little kids

beating him wont make a difference he will just hate you and fear you but that wont change him

• +1
Reactions: psychomandible
This. Im gonna make sure my kid will be ben shapiro in debate. all annoying and shit but he'll be 6'7 ogre from me putting aromasin in his food

• JFL
"top 5 percent iq wise"

Ok so u r def autistic AND low iq
What ever buddy I'll definitely take your word for it over the doctors that have had a look at me and the test I've taken (not 9nline real ones)

• JFL
Reactions: ItsOver999
I would beat my son, but only if he did something wrong after my non physical warning