will u realistically feel full on high protein and high fat diet before you go over maintenance cals

appealmaxed

appealmaxed

bruxism saves lives
going on holiday again
intend on keeping carbs as low as possible, although i will have some
through eating high protein and fat diet would you feel full before you go over maintenance most likely.

yea don’t eat huge globs of butter and don’t eat oil but make sure you consume fat

• +1
Reactions: appealmaxed
yea don’t eat huge globs of butter and don’t eat oil but make sure you consume fat
so i can eat basically till im full u think without putting on fat. how many carbs should i stay below ideally, since on holiday inevitably gonna eat some i thinj

going on holiday again
through eating high protein and fat diet would you feel full before you go over maintenance most likely.
I don’t know about fat but usually after drinking a whey protein shake of even just two scoops I feel full as fuck. That’s only around 240 calories and 50g of protein for most brands.

• +1
going on holiday again
Yes, at the begging you might overconsume calories. That's not the point And might take 3-4 days to adapt. Get electrolytes, mainly salt if it's the first time for you doing this,you will lose salt from lower insulin production, if you notice you gain weight, lower carb even more, if you feel out of energy, increase fat intake. Not consuming carbohydrates is easier said than done if not adapted

Last edited:
  • +1
Also try to get as much healthy fats as possible. Too much saturated fats could cause some problem with absorption.Opt for something like avocado oil or evoo, experiment what keeps you full the longest

• +1