Will water actually make your face leaner?

D

Deleted member 25354

@@@
Heard drinking 3l+ of water, will make your body reject the water and make you face leaner, is this larp or actually real?

Solution
Alexanderr
but less water makes you look leaner or nah? because you're not retaining any water if you don't drink any of it.
You can't not drink any water. Purposefully drinking too little water is beyond retarded for reasons I shouldn't even need to explain.
Drink enough water so your body doesn't need to retain excess water in your face.
Idk i drink like 500ml per day for the mewing gains

Heard drinking 3l+ of water, will make your body reject the water and make you face leaner, is this larp or actually real?
I don't think that's it, it's just that a lack of water (hydration) will have your body cling to more water (increasing facial bloat) because it thinks you could be a risk of dehydration.

I don't think that's it, it's just that a lack of water (hydration) will have your body cling to more water because it thinks you could be a risk of dehydration.
so would you say to make your face leaner you would need to drink a lot of water or drink less water

that's like half a liter of water tho, will that make your face leaner?
Nah it makes u look way worse + gives you acne + depression but it speeds up mewing

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14693
Nah it makes u look way worse + gives you acne + depression but it speeds up mewing
but less water makes you look leaner or nah? because you're not retaining any water if you don't drink any of it.

so would you say to make your face leaner you would need to drink a lot of water or drink less water
First, you'd most likely need to lose body fat. You can lose all the water weight in the world but if you're fat, you're fat.
Drink enough water. Don't drown yourself, but use a calculator based on your height, weight & activity level, and how much you'd have to drink daily.
Just make sure you always have a water bottle near you and drink from it regularly, turning it into a habit.

First, you'd most likely need to lose body fat. You can lose all the water weight in the world but if you're fat, you're fat.
Drink enough water. Don't drown yourself, but use a calculator based on your height, weight & activity level, and how much you'd have to drink daily.
Just make sure you always have a water bottle near you and drink from it regularly, turning it into a habit.
I'm 10% body fat, but my face seems a bit bloated, I just read if you drink a lot of water, your body will "flush" it as in the other hand if you don't drink enough of it, it will hold it underneath your skin, so yeah i think drinking a lot of it 2.5/3l~ would be a good option to see if my face gets a bit leaner.

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
You can't not drink any water. Purposefully drinking too little water is beyond retarded for reasons I shouldn't even need to explain.
Drink enough water so your body doesn't need to retain excess water in your face.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22639 and Deleted member 25354
Solution
exactly.

If u dont drink water u will look more bloated. What you need to is do a cycle of dehydration for best results. Because the cells in the water are absorbed by the body through cellular transfusion, the bone growth by mewing is affected by the body producing the necessary cells in order to keep the dehydrated body in good condition.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25354
I'm 10% body fat, but my face seems a bit bloated, I just read if you drink a lot of water, your body will "flush" it as in the other hand if you don't drink enough of it, it will hold it underneath your skin, so yeah i think drinking a lot of it 2.5/3l~ would be a good option to see if my face gets a bit leaner.
Yes, it would be a good idea. You could also look into your diet, as certain foods would increase the odds of you bloating.

Yes, it would be a good idea. You could also look into your diet, as certain foods would increase the odds of you bloating.
sodium foods i heard, i eat clean, high protein, low fat, don't know if carbs bloat your face though, i suppose it doesnt

• +1
sodium foods i heard, i eat clean, high protein, low fat, don't know if carbs bloat your face though, i suppose it doesnt
Carbs could increase water retention because of their stark insulin increase, which leads to sodium retention and then, of course, water retention. Though low-carb diets are notoriously hard to maintain.

Carbs could increase water retention because of their stark insulin increase, which leads to sodium retention and then, of course, water retention. Though low-carb diets are notoriously hard to maintain.
I can maintain any diet, food is like fuel to me, has no taste, what would you consider a good diet to shred the face/body in general?

I can maintain any diet, food is like fuel to me, has no taste, what would you consider a good diet to shred the face/body in general?
Low-carb diets aren't hard to maintain because of the flavor aspect, it's because they're incredibly draining. Your body pulls vast amounts of energy from carbs.
It's why lots of people that visit the gym regularly don't use low-carb diets because they simply are incapable of pushing themself like they were before. And they're very hard to avoid because carbs are in nearly everything.

There are so many diets, the best are the ones that obviously fulfill all your macronutrient requirements, while still remaining in a caloric deficit. So long you're in a caloric deficit all of these diets work, what you have to do is experiment for a little bit with multiple and find the one you can stick with. The best diet is one that you can maintain, you'll lose weight on nearly all of them anyway.

• +1
Low-carb diets aren't hard to maintain because of the flavor aspect, it's because they're incredibly draining. Your body pulls vast amounts of energy from carbs.
It's why lots of people that visit the gym regularly don't use low-carb diets because they simply are incapable of pushing themself like they were before. And they're very hard to avoid because carbs are in nearly everything.

There are so many diets, the best are the ones that obviously fulfill all your macronutrient requirements, while still remaining in a caloric deficit. So long you're in a caloric deficit all of these diets work, what you have to do is experiment for a little bit with multiple and find the one you can stick with. The best diet is one that you can maintain, you'll lose weight on nearly all of them anyway.
Thank you. I'll try to aim for 125-175g of carbs a day, very hard though as I eat my lunch at school and have no control over the food. Also I heard foods with high potassium are good to lean the face is that true. Ex: bananas, potatoes, avocados etc etc.

• +1
Thank you. I'll try to aim for 125-175g of carbs a day, very hard though as I eat my lunch at school and have no control over the food. Also I heard foods with high potassium are good to lean the face is that true. Ex: bananas, potatoes, avocados etc etc.
Yes, foods with high potassium could serve as diuretics, which basically increase your urine production and have your body rid you of sodium and water through it.

Yes, foods with high potassium could serve as diuretics, which basically increase your urine production and have your body rid you of sodium and water through it.
I'm gonna aim to eat more eggs, as they are super low in carbs and high protein, and high potassium foods, thank you so much for the help, I'll update you in a month with results.

• +1
@Yuno_howitez why do you think water intake affects mewing?

i asked him the same thing, it doesn't make sense cuz if you're face if bloated you won't see major progress right?

@Alexanderr Are there any specific parts of the day where you should ingest the water, or you can chug like 2 litters at once?

i asked him the same thing, it doesn't make sense cuz if you're face if bloated you won't see major progress right?
Drinking 500ml of water a day just damages your health

• WTF
Reactions: Yuno_howitez
That’s why you cycle the dehydration. 2 weeks 3 liters then 2 weeks 500 ml. It’s actually been discovered by someone on reddit I just adopted the theory and it worked. Huge results imo after a few months.

@Alexanderr Are there any specific parts of the day where you should ingest the water, or you can chug like 2 litters at once?
It's better to just drink when you're a bit thirsty. Drinking 2L all at once doesn't seem advisable, your body will piss out most of it immediately because it has an excess. Meanwhile, it could've used the water more had it been ingested over a longer time period.

Drinking 500ml of water a day just damages your health
Yea it's not on purpose tho, he just told me he forgets to, and I have the same problem I can go 1 day without drinking any water and i'll be fine, i'd rather not drink cuz i feel less full, but i've came to the conclusion it's bad for you and your looks, so aiming for 2.5l a day.

That’s why you cycle the dehydration. 2 weeks 3 liters then 2 weeks 500 ml. It’s actually been discovered by someone on reddit I just adopted the theory and it worked. Huge results imo after a few months.
link?

It's better to just drink when you're a bit thirsty. Drinking 2L all at once doesn't seem advisable, your body will piss out most of it immediately because it has an excess. Meanwhile, it could've used the water more had it been ingested over a longer time period.
Would you say in the morning would be the best time to get at leat .75-1l of it. cuz you've been all night with no water ingestion.

EAF0537F D52A 43C0 936D A437CA73BAB2

Brutally easy to manipulate greycels. Don’t drink 500 ml of water you will die. It’s not gonna give u any results buddy if you don’t use fish soap.

@Alexanderr would you say, I would get bloated in the first let's say 3-4 days because of the high ingestion and then drain it and start shredding?

• +1
@Alexanderr would you say, I would get bloated in the first let's say 3-4 days because of the high ingestion and then drain it and start shredding?
It could take a couple of days before your body has realized it doesn't require the excess water anymore and starts flushing, so yes.

• +1
yes but you need to manipulate your body before. this is called water cycling. you drink exess water for like 4-5 day and cut the water 24h prior to event (maybe party, maybe date, etc...)
you just take little sips for your mouth dryness in the event day.