Will weight loss and other soft maxes do the trick or will I need to hard max?

J

JayRune96

Bronze
Hi guys, I picked up a new training routine after my ltr ended two weeks ago. It feels great to be active, but Im afraid, I might not be cut out to make it after all. What do I need to do to become htn or chadlite? First two pics (ignore the heart filter, was from an album my ex made for me) is me at 162 pounds and the last three is me now at 270lbs.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201210-150732_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20201210-150732_Samsung Internet.jpg
    578 KB · Views: 0
  • 20230613_195815.jpg
    20230613_195815.jpg
    773 KB · Views: 0
  • 20230613_200008.jpg
    20230613_200008.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 0
  • 20230609_213547.jpg
    20230609_213547.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 0
  • 20230603_201731.jpg
    20230603_201731.jpg
    193.2 KB · Views: 0

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: overtier1011, rdqs, forevermirin and 6 others
And what could I do to hard max

Very good bones. Non recessed and wide jaw+chin, compact orbits, good nose.

Lose weight and focus on skincare, that would be enough to reach your goal :feelsokman:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Allornothing, overtier1011, Deleted member 24444 and 1 other person
yeah you will definitely look better when you lose weight

whats your height

• +1
Reactions: rdqs
yeah you will definitely look better when you lose weight

whats your height
A bit less than 6 feet 181 in the morning 178 in the evening
Very good bones. Non recessed and wide jaw+chin, compact orbits, good nose.

Lose weight and focus on skincare, that would be enough to reach your goal :feelsokman:
Thanks. Im on it

Softmaxxing will ascend you hard, start chewing and you will look like similar to this after your weight loss

I also considered leg lengthening. Im so close to beign tall and Im built a bit like Blackbeard from One Piece (my torso is quite big and my legs somewhat stubby)

Its over

Who am I to question Saint Ebalz? Though I think a weight loss routine might actually deliver our corpulent bodhisattva here.
Cope it's over for you

Bro u are obviously a slayer under all that fat

Bro u are obviously a slayer under all that fat
Thank you, but I wouldn't say that. The first pics are me lean and I never really slayed, though I got some action, but never signals of interest or beign hit on. But this is Germany, I dont go out much and Im on the spectrum so...who knows.

You look like an ugly recessed oofy doofy soycuck.
Now listen here sweaty, I like like like respect women like fuckibg take like a shower each day and like am a feminist. Stacy will see what a good guy I am and Tyrone, Chad and Deshawn jr need like a father. Besides, I have my nintendo switch.
Checkmate inkwell

(Seriously though, Im not recessed, where?)

Always softmaxx and leanmaxx first

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444 and JayRune96
Always softmaxx and leanmaxx first
Yeah, Im on an excercise routine and a strict diet. I also plan to get rid of my palor from the first lean photo and get a proper haircut. After Im done cutting I'll get a gymbod long term, though I hope beign thin makes me htn and I think thats enough.

• +1
Reactions: Emiqrox
Yeah, Im on an excercise routine and a strict diet. I also plan to get rid of my palor from the first lean photo and get a proper haircut. After Im done cutting I'll get a gymbod long term, though I hope beign thin makes me htn and I think thats enough.
Surgery is only for sub4s

Lets say I soft max as far as I can go. Can I get a ltb/mtb? Im fine with anything, even a femcel, though.

So far I have:
- fixing complexion/skincare
- losing a lot of weight
- chewing to improve jawline a bit
- maybe fashionmaxing as I look dorky even in my lean pics
- stop beign a sperg

• +1
Reactions: Emiqrox
What Im scared of though is my age. I will minimum take 1.5 years to reascend and then I will be going on 29. A little bit worried, that the market is empty except for the defective (crazy or handicapped) or used girls (single moms, post wall desperate academics). Im still in grad school though, so maybe one of the younger girls will be it. Snd people think Im younger, thats a plus.

Should I have facial hair or go clean shaven?