Will women like me if I look intellectual? (Pics)

imnotworthanything

imnotworthanything

Banned

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: trap_king, ReadBooksEveryday, Deleted member 29167 and 3 others
imnotworthanything

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: okwiwhd, Niggerian_Prince420, Roamer and 4 others
wa alaykumu salam

yes

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: imnotworthanything
Smartcel

• JFL
liked for being an ice spice fan

• Love it
Literally just some random subhuman making a book review of what he read (fyi that book is not even related to inceldom but an observed statistical principal ) -

Incel trying to make fun of other random subhumans for no reason is disgusting behavior

Do this one more time and I'm banning you.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Alexios, Kazey, EggKing and 7 others
boogiepop-and-others-shirou.gif

• +1
Reactions: Respalier and ReadBooksEveryday
Literally just some random subhuman making a book review of what he read (fyi that book is not even related to inceldom but an observed statistical principal ) -

Incel trying to make fun of other random subhumans for no reason is disgusting behavior

Dear 𖤐𖤐𖤐𖤐𖤐𖤐𖤐𖤐𖤐𖤐𖤐𖤐𖤐𖤐𖤐𖤐𖤐𖤐,

I am writing this letter to offer my sincere apology for my previous behavior on the forum. I recognize that my actions were inappropriate and disrespectful, and I deeply regret the offensive remarks I made. I understand that you were justified in your response and the warning you issued.

My comment was completely uncalled for and did not reflect the values of respect and understanding that should be upheld in the community. I acknowledge that my choice of words was offensive and hurtful, and I take full responsibility for the impact it had on others, including yourself.

I want to assure you that my intention was never to mock or belittle anyone, nor was it to create a hostile environment. My comment was thoughtless and impulsive, and I now realize the negative consequences it had on the community as a whole.

I understand the importance of maintaining a safe and inclusive space for everyone to express their opinions without fear of ridicule or discrimination. I assure you that I have learned from this experience and will make a conscious effort to be more mindful of my words and actions in the future. I am committed to promoting a positive and respectful atmosphere within the community.

Once again, I sincerely apologize for my offensive behavior and any distress it caused you. I genuinely appreciate your efforts in moderating the forum and ensuring a healthy environment for all members. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Sincerely,
imnotworthanything

• Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Niggerian_Prince420 and ReadBooksEveryday
Dear 𖤐𖤐𖤐𖤐𖤐𖤐𖤐𖤐𖤐𖤐𖤐𖤐𖤐𖤐𖤐𖤐𖤐𖤐,

I am writing this letter to offer my sincere apology for my previous behavior on the forum. I recognize that my actions were inappropriate and disrespectful, and I deeply regret the offensive remarks I made. I understand that you were justified in your response and the warning you issued.

My comment was completely uncalled for and did not reflect the values of respect and understanding that should be upheld in the community. I acknowledge that my choice of words was offensive and hurtful, and I take full responsibility for the impact it had on others, including yourself.

I want to assure you that my intention was never to mock or belittle anyone, nor was it to create a hostile environment. My comment was thoughtless and impulsive, and I now realize the negative consequences it had on the community as a whole.

I understand the importance of maintaining a safe and inclusive space for everyone to express their opinions without fear of ridicule or discrimination. I assure you that I have learned from this experience and will make a conscious effort to be more mindful of my words and actions in the future. I am committed to promoting a positive and respectful atmosphere within the community.

Once again, I sincerely apologize for my offensive behavior and any distress it caused you. I genuinely appreciate your efforts in moderating the forum and ensuring a healthy environment for all members. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Sincerely,
imnotworthanything
Mirin' ChatGPT apology

• JFL
Reactions: Roamer
Truecel new Saint has been found.

Does he mog @enchanted_elixir ?

• JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
Over

• So Sad
Reactions: ElTruecel
@nigtard @JohnDoe @wackedchives @LeonidasGui gtfih and rate