Will you age better if you have cheekbones?

D

Deleted member 2846

Kraken
Compared to people with no cheekbones? bc the cheekbones hold up the soft tissue?

• +1
Reactions: Hades and Deleted member 2756
Yes.

• +1
Reactions: diggbicc
Yes. I need cheekbone implants next year.

• +1
Reactions: je3oe
no, usually depends of skln tlghtness

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, Gaia262, je3oe and 2 others
Everyone has cheekbones retard

Some are more prominent that others

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
i think having low cheekbones is worst for aging. when they sag they just look like 2 ugly lumps

• +1
Reactions: je3oe

no shit. i’m talking about prominent ones.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: hebbewem, Kade, Deleted member 1464 and 1 other person
Yes, look at all the soft cheek pretty boys from Asian TV, when their collagen takes a hit and their skin begins to droop the soft faced gooks dont have any hard bone to support the skin they end up looking like saggy raisins.

Brad Pitt has no cheekbones and aged better than majority of men.

• +1
Reactions: tyronelite, Deleted member 2227, je3oe and 1 other person
Don't age theory
Collagen theory
Stemcells for skin theory

Son

Facts but his massive masseters/solid chin keep his skin tight. If he had a weak jaw like me it'd be over

He also money maxes w fillers

Scope it tribe and see if u concur w my thoery?

Attachments

• D2F5248E-D95F-4122-AC33-B03479CD90A0.jpeg
    D2F5248E-D95F-4122-AC33-B03479CD90A0.jpeg
    40.3 KB · Views: 51
  • F68FBBA2-2993-425E-9B89-18A8D2AC1D91.jpeg
    F68FBBA2-2993-425E-9B89-18A8D2AC1D91.jpeg
    32.8 KB · Views: 55
good point but he probably abused his money for youth with low dose HGH, fillers etc.

• +1
Reactions: CaptainButtnaked
Facts but his massive masseters/solid chin keep his skin tight. If he had a weak jaw like me it'd be over

He also money maxes w fillers

Scope it tribe and see if u concur w my thoery?
good point but he probably abused his money for youth with low dose HGH, fillers etc.
I just have shown one example. I think that aging is mostly genetics and our lifestyle. If we will prevent bone mass loss and keep our skin and hair in good condition then there is nothing to worry and you can age as good as Brad Pitt (big note: he was an alcoholic who was drinking every day and he told in one interview that he doesnt remember a single day he didnt smoke weed since his HS.

• +1
Reactions: diggbicc, tylerhunter97 and rydofx
I just have shown one example. I think that aging is mostly genetics and our lifestyle. If we will prevent bone mass loss and keep our skin and hair in good condition then there is nothing to worry and you can age as good as Brad Pitt (big note: he was an alcoholic who was drinking every day and he told in one interview that he doesnt remember a single day he didnt smoke weed since his HS.

Facts my skin is fucking perfect at age 22 better then most 15 year olds. I smoked ciggarettes from 15-18 about 1:2 pack a day. I have been drinking heavily mostly every weekend since age 16. I have radiant skin and my friends skin all looks fucked off.

My face is completley fucked bones wise. But my skin is perfect and i hardly take care of myself. It does look shot comparitvley when not shaven cuz i have patchy af mostly peach fuzz facial hair

• JFL
Reactions: HighIQcel
Facts my skin is fucking perfect at age 22 better then most 15 year olds. I smoked ciggarettes from 15-18 about 1:2 pack a day. I have been drinking heavily mostly every weekend since age 16. I have radiant skin and my friends skin all looks fucked off.

My face is completley fucked bones wise. But my skin is perfect and i hardly take care of myself. It does look shot comparitvley when not shaven cuz i have patchy af mostly peach fuzz facial hair
Not good. Everything will show you effects later. Just take look at Chico, he wasnt taking care of himself too much, i bet he was heavy drinking during parties in his teens/early 20s and when he turned 25 his hair and skin quality decreased a lot.

Tbh im boneless too but my family look younger in general so at 19 i look like 14-15 and my skin quality is very decent.

Yes, my mother has solid fucking cheekbones, penetrating through her flesh, and she looks 40 not 48.

Not good. Everything will show you effects later. Just take look at Chico, he wasnt taking care of himself too much, i bet he was heavy drinking during parties in his teens/early 20s and when he turned 25 his hair and skin quality decreased a lot.

Tbh im boneless too but my family look younger in general so at 19 i look like 14-15 and my skin quality is very decent.

I hear u its over if i keep drinking eating fucked. Ilegit look 18 at 22 cuz skin is chico tier.

I already basically gave up drinking tho and have been living a more healthy life cuz god. Skin will prob always be good for age. As of rn its god tier ngl

• +1
Reactions: needsolution
I hear u its over if i keep drinking eating fucked. Ilegit look 18 at 22 cuz skin is chico tier.

I already basically gave up drinking tho and have been living a more healthy life cuz god. Skin will prob always be good for age. As of rn its god tier ngl
FUUUUUUUCK. I DON'T DRINK BOOZE SODA, DON'T EAT JUNK FOOD SUGAR SLEEP AT LEAST 7HOURS DON'T SMOKE AND DESPITE THIS I HAVE SHIT COLLAGEN AND PIMPLES AND NASOLABIAL FOLDS AT FUCKEN 20 YEARS AHSGJAHAVSGS

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: EzioGrezzo, KingOfSex, Zdeweilx and 1 other person
Arnold at 40 looks just as good as arnold at 25 IMO. Benefits of having such pronounced skeletal support.

ae06b94163e342e9024a170506315552.jpg

• +1
Reactions: LostYouth and rydofx
FUUUUUUUCK. I DON'T DRINK BOOZE SODA, DON'T EAT JUNK FOOD SUGAR SLEEP AT LEAST 7HOURS DON'T SMOKE AND DESPITE THIS I HAVE SHIT COLLAGEN AND PIMPLES AND NASOLABIAL FOLDS AT FUCKEN 20 YEARS AHSGJAHAVSGS
Same dude its all genetics

• WTF
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: KingOfSex, rydofx and HighIQcel

Sorry nigga. I dont have any folds, I guess god saved me there and only there. Bones just dont exist long midface+ recessed fago cuck eyes no brow ridge so 2.5/8 ngl. I look like this only no folds

Attachments

• 75F52D7B-B8AE-4C54-8948-4A97C05481F9.jpeg
    75F52D7B-B8AE-4C54-8948-4A97C05481F9.jpeg
    68.6 KB · Views: 49
Sorry nigga. I dont have any folds, I guess god saved me there and only there. Bones just dont exist long midface+ recessed fago cuck eyes no brow ridge so 2.5/8 ngl. I look like this only no folds
I look like this + all that shit that I listed

• So Sad
Reactions: rydofx
I look like this + all that shit that I listed

Yah fuck it nigga sometimes it just never begins. Some niggas really be on here looking like this thinking its over jfl

Attachments

• 4A46F583-504F-40F8-8D64-A82E5D59A163.png
    4A46F583-504F-40F8-8D64-A82E5D59A163.png
    34.3 KB · Views: 39
Yah fuck it nigga sometimes it just never begins. Some niggas really be on here looking like this thinking its over jfl
Braggers. Fuck them.

Also, I'm skullcel, framecel, norwood2cel, bulbnosecel. This shit is so funny tbh, I'm not even mad at it anymore.

• +1
Reactions: rydofx
Compared to people with no cheekbones? bc the cheekbones hold up the soft tissue?
Deffo. Although collagen levels are massively more important. Luckily there exist fillers, so you can have decent good full cheeckbones if willing to pay up for that.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846 and Deleted member 1464
Deffo. Although collagen levels are massively more important. Luckily there exist fillers, so you can have decent good full cheeckbones if willing to pay up for that.
Fillers can’t actually lift the skin though. So while it’ll look like you have projecting cheekbones, it won’t provide any real support to stop your skin and fat from sagging at its normal rate right?

don’t get caught up in semantics

obviously “no cheekbones” just means bad cheekbones

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
Fillers can’t actually lift the skin though. So while it’ll look like you have projecting cheekbones, it won’t provide any real support to stop your skin and fat from sagging at its normal rate right?
collagen maxxing, is also part of fillers.
so it will do some, for that as well.

collagen = elestacity.