Will you go blind applying minoxidil on eyelashes??

itzxcolin

itzxcolin

LETS ALL ASCEND 💫
Need to grow/thicken my eyelashes as much as possible.

- Any “oils” seem like cope
- Oral minox is dangerous for heart
- Latisse causes eye area fat loss

So, I’m thinking that applying topical minoxidil onto my eyelashes/eyelids would be the best option.
But i’m scared of going blind. Has anyone done this and seen success without side effects?

No you won't go blind jfl, it will just be irritating.

so you wouldn’t recommend it?
Well not the best option but if you're careful in theory it should work, results (if any) would take a while to become permanent though (it takes 1-2 years for vellus hair to turn into terminal hair, at least that's how it works for eyebrows and beard).

• +1
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer and itzxcolin
Well not the best option but if you're careful in theory it should work, results (if any) would take a while to become permanent though (it takes 1-2 years for vellus hair to turn into terminal hair, at least that's how it works for eyebrows and beard).
what would u say the best option is? I listed all the main ones people use above with their downsides so it seems like there’s no ideal method

oil isn't cope it worked for me0

Just take oral

Need to grow/thicken my eyelashes as much as possible.

- Any “oils” seem like cope
- Oral minox is dangerous for heart
- Latisse causes eye area fat loss

So, I’m thinking that applying topical minoxidil onto my eyelashes/eyelids would be the best option.
But i’m scared of going blind. Has anyone done this and seen success without side effects?
this nigga needs cumbrellas so that his boyfriend doesn’t blind him when he’s getting a facial. growing you eyelashes? really nigga? there are more pressing issues u need to focus on before u start painting your nails and starts wearing "black owned" panties.😂

• +1
Reactions: Disrupted Gene
what would u say the best option is? I listed all the main ones people use above with their downsides so it seems like there’s no ideal method
Every option have it's downsides, low dose oral minox seems really effective but yes it'd have negative side effects on your cardiovascular system, if you're willing to take the risk why not.

• +1
Reactions: beniman