Will you leave this place when you are older?

D

Deleted member 4310

Kraken
Feels pointless to use this site when you are 25+ and know exactly what you need to do

• +1
Reactions: Norwooder, Deleted member 2597, Lorsss and 1 other person
@oldcell
@OldRooster
@RichmondBread
@FrothySolutions

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: chadpreetcel123, 25thpercentile human, BigBoy and 8 others
Feels pointless to use this site when you are 25+ and know exactly what you need to do
No bro im 24 and i just found out about this site

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit and Deleted member 4310
When I get a car I will leave or spend less time on here

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Norwooder, chadpreetcel123, Chadelite and 4 others
i don't think i will still be on this site in 10+ years.

• +1
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit and Deleted member 3043
Eventually this site will be removed

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Norwooder, chadpreetcel123, Deleted member 2597 and 11 others
I will leave this fucking satanist site when Im done looksmaxing.
I will only stay on discord

• +1
Reactions: Rift, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and Deleted member 4310
I have this like when i am reading some online media, something interestig bullshit, thats all

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting, Deleted member 3043 and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
I will leave this fucking satanist site when Im done looksmaxing.
I will only stay on discord
Why discord??

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit and Almu
yeah probably will be gone by the time ive done all my surgeries and stuff, so maybe like 20-23
or might leave soon tbh, i kinda regret finding this forum even though its given me so much information. i literally spend all my free time here its stupid. like ill be refreshing the front page for 3 minutes straight even though all i really want to do is watch anime and forget about this site. but its so hard... the blackpill lives rent free in my head. i literally just want to play video games or watch anime and not care about anything else but i cant watch more than one episode without habitually returning here. its so hard. i want to watch anime so badly but ive only watched one episode in the past 3 days. im so weak willed, i really wish i could just listen to my own brain. i hate this forum and im already bored of it

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Rift, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and 2 others
I’m 28 bro.

I think I have Peter Pan Syndrome and I’m not even looking for a cure. The blackpill only made it worse since I wanna relive my lost youth more than ever.

• +1
  • Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: Kingkellz, Deleted member 2227, HumidVent and 3 others
yeah probably will be gone by the time ive done all my surgeries and stuff, so maybe like 20-23
or might leave soon tbh, i kinda regret finding this forum even though its given me so much information. i literally spend all my free time here its stupid. like ill be refreshing the front page for 3 minutes straight even though all i really want to do is watch anime and forget about this site. but its so hard... the blackpill lives rent free in my head. i literally just want to play video games or watch anime and not care about anything else but i cant watch more than one episode without habitually returning here. its so hard. i want to watch anime so badly but ive only watched one episode in the past 3 days. im so weak willed, i really wish i could just listen to my own brain. i hate this forum and im already bored of it
Indeed, I have a love hate relationship with this site. I know exactly what surgeries I need and how to anti-agemaxx. Without all this information I would lose my looks much earlier but the blackpill lives rent free in my gigantic skull.

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit
I’m 28 bro.

I think I have Peter Pan Syndrome and I’m not even looking for a cure. The blackpill only made it worse since I wanna relive my lost youth more than ever.
Kinda like me but I'm way younger.

This site is gonna die eventually tbh. And me as soon as i had a ltr id kinda leave and invest my time enjoying the relationship.

Still would probably come for a while tho.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616 and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
You keep telling yourself you will do something when you reach 25+ but you have not experienced anything so you don't even know what life looks in reality when you're that age

It's like telling yourself "If I study 10 pages a day I will pass the exam" only to never do it
I’m 28 bro.

legit, I never want to work in life

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 616 and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
Everyone says this, but the majority never leave. Same with rope larpers, most say they will rope @ 30 but dont.

• +1
Reactions: Equinox, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and Deleted member 4310
Why would you leave? This place is funny as fuck

• +1
Reactions: Patient A, ChaddeusPeuterschmit, Deleted member 4310 and 1 other person
No bro you are lucky that you found this site so early. I wish i found it 5 years ago

• +1

• +1
You keep telling yourself you will do something when you reach 25+ but you have not experienced anything so you don't even know what life looks in reality when you're that age

It's like telling yourself "If I study 10 pages a day I will pass the exam" only to never do it
Wdym Life is pretty simple if you follow the Life script, go to college, get a job, be NT. It's not rocket science. It's just that autists here overcomplicate things. I'm pretty NT due to my upbringing.

What I meant by the thread is that by that age you have most liketly grown tired of PSL forums.
Why would you leave? This place is funny as fuck
Ngl I have caged hard many nights on this forum, psl humor is unique. One of the reasons why it's hard to leave. You'll never really appreciate normie humor again.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
42. almost ascended a few times last year. Fuck giving up. If I'm 45 when I ascend it was worth it. Of course my load will be blank by then.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: RichmondBread, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and Deleted member 4310
42. almost ascended a few times last year. Fuck giving up. If I'm 45 when I ascend it was worth it. Of course my load will be blank by then.
Virgin?

• +1
If handjobs don't count. My few upsides are: I can pass for 10 years younger, big frame, height, decent dick. Autism/social retardation held me back. My face is ok but crooked to all fuck. Too bad symmetry is important

Last edited:
  • +1
I'm over 25 and I've been on these types of forums since puahate. Once I get my surgeries and find a girlfriend I'm gonna leave for good.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and Deleted member 4310
  • +1
Bro go see a Hooker go get this problem out of the World, you'll feel better I promise you.
Prostitution is shady and not legal in America

• So Sad
  • +1
25 here. I'm only on this forum because I was banned from incels.is and had nowhere else to go. I fit in literally nowhere else.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 110, BigBoy, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and 3 others
no

• +1
I'll leave in a couple of weeks

• +1
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: the next o'pry, BigBoy, Deleted member 2227 and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
Ded srs? then we'll lose a high iq poster

How was your break? better for mental health?

ded srs, once the money starts to get in, I'm out

I only care about two things in life:

Look good + Quality pussy

those two are more important than the dopamine from the autism here and should be everyone's focus.

It was good, I was addicted to notifications tbh, it's a real disease, ngl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4310
ded srs, once the money starts to get in, I'm out

I only care about two things in life:

Look good + Quality pussy

those two are more important than the dopamine from the autism here and should be everyone's focus.

It was good, I was addicted to notifications tbh, it's a real disease, ngl
I will most likely get free BSSO and I have saved enough Money for other surgeries I need. This site is starting to feel like an addiction ngl. Maybe i'll leave soon when I can get laid easily and get my dopamine from that instead.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Patient A and HumidVent
keeps me somewhat connected to the youth of the day

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: the next o'pry, nastynas, .👽. and 2 others
keeps me somewhat connected to the youth of the day
I wouldn't even know what tiktok is if I didn't browse here.

How old are you?

• +1
Reactions: Amnesia
I wouldn't even know what tiktok is if I didn't browse here.

How old are you?

plus PSL humor genuinely makes he laugh out lou when reading some of the threads. No offense to some younger guys who think like at 25 or 30 or whatever benchmark age u hit u think u will "change" or suddenly become more mature u prob wont. In many ways who u are rn is who ur gunna be forever

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: TURBO and Deleted member 4310
No offense to some younger guys who think like at 25 or 30 or whatever benchmark age u hit u think u will "change" or suddenly become more mature u prob wont. In many ways who u are rn is who ur gunna be forever

The truth is:

You don't mature, you just get tired more easily, the personality is the same

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2597, RichmondBread and Deleted member 4310
@oldcell
@OldRooster
@RichmondBread
@FrothySolutions

I am just a casual observer really. I know what my main issue tends to be

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205 and Deleted member 4310
lmao tired of seeing ppl saying 25+ is too old. 25-35 is still primetime for men as long as your collagen is good and you have good hair

• +1
lmao tired of seeing ppl saying 25+ is too old. 25-35 is still primetime for men as long as your collagen is good and you have good hair
Yeah agree but not really what I meant by the thread. The PSL mentality might be detrimental for you if you stay here for years.

Yeah agree but not really what I meant by the thread. The PSL mentality might be detrimental for you if you stay here for years.
yeah kinda agree, im leaving this site right away after ascension. GOnna force myself to become bluepilled again

• +1
I'll be the last one standing on this planet

• +1