• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, deepfuckingvalue, framemoggerr and 2 others
  • JFL
  • Woah
  • Ugh..
Reactions: thugmaxxer2, wastedspermcel, Clqs and 3 others
Nah never Marry, if my daughter is hot I will marry her tho
how will you have a daughter if you won't marry tho, like just relationship with a foid, nothing further?:forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: Juandigomigo22
yea

• +1
Reactions: PeakIncels
how will you have a daughter if you won't marry tho, like just relationship with a foid, nothing further?:forcedsmile:
Just playing around, I wouldn’t get married because after the 1900s they all end up shit, and if I had a child it would be an accident.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Juandigomigo22
Tbh not worth marrying outside the church, but having kids is great, even if you are average looking. I used to think having kids is a bad idea if you are average looking but most models and chads have average parents, while the children of models are average to slightly above average.

This image alone proves that it's all about genetic lottery (Delevinge and her fugly sister).

• +1
Tbh not worth marrying outside the church, but having kids is great, even if you are average looking. I used to think having kids is a bad idea if you are average looking but most models and chads have average parents, while the children of models are average to slightly above average.

This image alone proves that it's all about genetic lottery (Delevinge and her fugly sister).

View attachment 3120624
Yea, makes sense, but to have kids you mostly have to marry, nobody will have a child when you aren't even married( I think) still W take tho, I hope you acquire terachad kids:love:

Marriage, I'd prefer not to. Kids yea, idc what country I have them in(as long as its not India)

• +1
Reactions: watah and PeakIncels
  • +1
Reactions: DarkTriadBeliever
I'd rather die than get married or raise a child

• +1
I don’t want kids and unfortunately in my religion/culture, women only marry to have kids so I guess I’ll have to stay alone. Sucks, eh? I’ve always been alone. My entire life.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: truthhurts, watah and PeakIncels
I don’t want kids and unfortunately in my religion/culture, women only marry to have kids so I guess I’ll have to stay alone. Sucks, eh? I’ve always been alone. My entire life.
That sucks, but Ig you have a higher chance to have a family if you change idea, but either way, it doesn't matter, and on the alone part, we all have that problem in common, so maybe irl you are lonely

but on .org people have your same problem too so maybe not so lonely, get my point brah?

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
  • +1
  • +1
Reactions: DarkTriadBeliever
  • JFL
Only if I ascend.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: watah and Gaygymmaxx
Never. Im type of a guy which overthinks and way too realistic. Raising a kid itself scares me.

I will live and die alone, in peace

Never. Im type of a guy which overthinks and way too realistic. Raising a kid itself scares me.

I will live and die alone, in peace
same, I'll be the end of my bloodline:forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: Kroker
I hope so, god willing it happens with a cute girl i like.

• +1
That sucks, but Ig you have a higher chance to have a family if you change idea, but either way, it doesn't matter, and on the alone part, we all have that problem in common, so maybe irl you are lonely

but on .org people have your same problem too so maybe not so lonely, get my point brah?
Yes but I will never change the idea so that’s why it’s a massive problem.

• So Sad
relatable, but don't lose hope ig
18 and already trying to face the reality, never even began, some days i think i look good but the emotional response from ppl tells me othervise

• So Sad
18 and already trying to face the reality, never even began, some days i think i look good but the emotional response from ppl tells me othervise
I'm sorry man we in the same situation

Not marry, ideally I'd like to have as many one night stands as possible and have like 30 sons which don't know me. I'd make sure they derive from highly fertile women which are either tall ogre or ultra high E and htb+. Then I'd secretly inject the women with all sorts of hormones in hopes of creating a 7 foot spartan juggernaut

• +1
Not marry, ideally I'd like to have as many one night stands as possible and have like 30 sons which don't know me. I'd make sure they derive from highly fertile women which are either tall ogre or ultra high E and htb+. Then I'd secretly inject the women with all sorts of hormones in hopes of creating a 7 foot spartan juggernaut
This is low-key fire lore to make a chad
plus no father will make him mentally strong too
W plan

• Love it
Reactions: wastedspermcel