Will you move to a different country in the future? If so, which one?

Alexanderr

Alexanderr

Admin
I wanna move to a diffferent country in the future, still not exactly sure which country though. Too many people in this small country that I live in.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13511
Turkmenistan

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
I'm moving from mexico to england

• +1
Why would you wanna move there?
Tm

i like the flag

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kilimanjaro, Zeta ascended, AbandonShip and 3 others
I want to find love and move somewhere rural me having lots of money and kids. Some exotic island idk

Good luck dude, hopefully, you make it out of Mexico. Heard there’s lots of cartels and violence there.
I live in the druglord capital culiacan :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: it aint as bad as it seems, if you aren't in the violence sphere or mafia related, you are practically safe

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended and Alexanderr
Austria

• +1
Reactions: Dicklet.4.3, Deleted member 2227, Butthurt Dweller and 1 other person
Locationmaxing should be a goal for everyone tbh. I want to try out China, Colombia, Philippines, and Peru in the near future.

Been considering somewhere like Switzerland or perhaps somewhere in Scandinavia like Norway. Downsides are that living in those countries is very expensive

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood
Been considering somewhere like Switzerland or perhaps somewhere in Scandinavia like Norway. Downsides are that living in those countries is very expensive
Yeah I have to millionairemaxx first lol

• +1
I'm moving from mexico to england
>moving to Englistan
Just... Why?

England has all the negatives of living in America but none of the positives - wages are low as fuck there compared to the living expenses.

>moving to Englistan
Just... Why?

England has all the negatives of living in America but none of the positives - wages are low as fuck there compared to the living expenses.
I'm not going to work, i can cover my expenses in any part of the world, i want to live there for 1-2 years.

Probably the US for a while or live in Australia

• +1
I would move to austria or benelux

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: LordNorwood, Deleted member 685 and Alexanderr
Somewhere in Asia so that I'm no longer incel

Not really, maybe to Switzerland

• +1
No travel is cope unless ur in a shithole

No travel is cope unless ur in a shithole
Cope. If I prefer another country and am confident I’ll be happier in said country why shouldn’t I move?

• +1
Reactions: Vitruvian
want to go somewhere where girls are more beautiful and less turks are no offense

• +1