• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6723, Gosick, Deleted member 1464 and 1 other person
my genes are top tier. I don’t age

nah

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9355, MrGlutton and Deleted member 6217
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6723
after 35 it's over for me if i don't have wife and children i have nothing to live for i will go ER

• +1
Reactions: Warlow, 5'8manlet, Deleted member 5634 and 1 other person
I won’t be an old cel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: johncruz12345 and Deleted member 4430
no, i will drugmax

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
after 35 it's over for me if i don't have wife and children i have nothing to live for i will go ER
children are cope anyways they dont give af about you when they hit puberty

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6723 and TsarTsar444
The point of me looksmaxing to get a girl I would actually want to start a family with. I look forward to children and grandchildren.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6217 and Deleted member 5634
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 6217
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6723 and TsarTsar444

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6217
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6723 and Deleted member 9072
children are cope anyways they dont give af about you when they hit puberty
depends if you have a good relationship with them, like for me i love both my parents ngl.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9355 and Deleted member 6217
  • +1
the plan is to have a wife and kids by the time im a true oldcel
your wife wont give you sex if you become ugly and will want to cheat

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6723, MrGlutton and Hozay
your wife wont give you sex if you become ugly and will want to cheat
we'll see what happens, she'll become ugly before me. bro, i'm not fully blackpilled and redpilled like most people here tbh with you. i still have hope there is a girl out there that won't be a complete bitch, atleast average, that will stay loyal to me. i dont believe in true love, but i believe a girl can be loyal, as long as she isn't fucked up like having a terrible past, no father, terrible household, etc, lots of things i can say on why a girl can be fucked up.

• JFL
why tf would I rope? I'm planning to run an animal rehabilitation center when I'm old, not even dreading it tbh.

we'll see what happens, she'll become ugly before me. bro, i'm not fully blackpilled and redpilled like most people here tbh with you. i still have hope there is a girl out there that won't be a complete bitch, atleast average, that will stay loyal to me. i dont believe in true love, but i believe a girl can be loyal, as long as she isn't fucked up like having a terrible past, no father, terrible household, etc, lots of things i can say on why a girl can be fucked up.
you cant espace your primal instincts youll see and she will have 1000times more smv then you even if she becomes ugly

• +1
giphy.gif

• JFL
you cant espace your primal instincts youll see and she will have 1000times more smv then you even if she becomes ugly
Then she can leave I don't care, i'm not gonna beg for her to stay if a girl want's to leave me thats cucked. If i got kids from it, it'll be worth it. Point is i haven't completely given up on females like the majority of this site and you i'm guessing, i wouldn't say im bluepilled, but i dont think its impossible a girl can stay loyal to you. Woman are created into whores/thots, they aren't born that way. Are they horny just as guys? Maybe they are, but if she's smart she will control her urges.

i will probably rope before i am old tbh

All these retards trying to rope. Do everything you can before you rope, if I really get old, I'll try to status and moneymax and research some new looksmaxing techniques.

• +1
Reactions: MrGlutton
why not if you have no chance in getting a gl girl what is the point
Because according to guys who have lots of sex, after you have fucked a lot of women (like over 100), at one point, you'll want to stop because you just don't care about it anymore. Just like with anything else, at one point, you get bored because you've done everything you wanted and you're satisfied.

And most men would get at least 10 years of sexual success with women if they look good enough to get laid consistently, and it doesn't take 10 years to surpass that 100 women goal, it takes maybe 1-2 years depending on the guy and his standards, but not 10 years.

So once you become too old to get laid, usually at that point, if you've been slaying for over 10 years, you won't mind if you have less and less success, because you'll be satisfied. That is why it's important to do this as young as possible because that phase of your life isn't going to last forever anyways so you better take advantage of your youth to do it because you'll never look better than when you're a young adult.

I never want to get married and I never want to have kids. And according to my calculations, since at 22 I attract mostly hot 18 year old girls, that means that at 40, I'll still be able to attract women who are around 25 years old (and probably younger) and so, when i'll be 50, maybe I'll be limited to women who are in their 30s but that is still a 20 year age difference which is pretty great.

Then unless you jump on TRT in your 40s, you won't be horny at all anymore when you're in your 60s, so even if you still weren't done with hooking up as you get older, you wouldn't have the sexual energy to pursue women anyways.

So, I'm really not worried about becoming an oldcel, because I know that I'll have many experiences with women throughout most of the rest of my life and that when they stop, I'll be 100% satisfied.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: egoy
nah, too pussy

permanent rottage sounds better

you wont cope when ur nw5 with a little bit of transplanted hairs in the front
I'll bogdanoffmaxx to the point I can just shave my head with enough plastic on my jawline

no your parents just dont love you
they do. i will let you cope with having children who wont care about you or will never visit you

• +1
  • +1
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6723 and Hozay
i do but i see my sister and brother dont they are to busy partying etc
Thats good, i think you have to have a pretty shitty life to not love your parents tbh. family is extremely important in latino culture ngl

• Love it
Thats good, i think you have to have a pretty shitty life to not love your parents tbh. family is extremely important in latino culture ngl
same here but they are never home and i see that with others aswell raising children is a waste of time especially if shes a girl

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6723 and Hozay