Will you simp for your gf

Perfectionist

Perfectionist

Iron
If you had a girlfriend or a wife would you impose your masculinity or be a beta bitch to fulfil her materialistic world.

Sometimes I hate when my sister walks in front of me despite her being older we look the same age and are seen as a couple many times, so when she walks in front of me I pull her back behind me because I feel like I have to lead she laughs off it but doesn’t mind it so maybe she prefers it.

Too many times I just watch the man chase the women like a lost puppy, I feel disgusted.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6723
No.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8576
If I get one, no. I will treat her the same as I treat everyone else if I ever get one and I won’t treat her like a God since women already get treated that way in general too much.

i will treat her how ever i feel. im done with games and shit.

if i want a hug imma get it. if i want head imma get it. if i want to cuddle or some other shit imma get it.
i'm not gonna overthink muh she's shit testing me.

simping is a death sentence though. jfl if you think being a good boy will do you any good. after you two breakup you'll cringe

Even in music, thugmaxxed rappers talk about simping and buying their girl the whole world.