Will you still obsess over psl and browse this forum in your 50's?

D

Deleted member 4310

Kraken
Assuming society still exists ofc

Imagine you're 57 years old, you have amassed 10000000 posts on this forum and you know literally every face measurment of every male model that has existed in the last 35 years.

You've had multiple surgeries, you use every anti-aging product on the planet and your friends have grandchildren but not you, you call them copers and you can't resist the urge to use psl terms irl, everybody has just accepted that sometimes you use weird terms. You look at your friends grandchildren and tell them how over it is for them and what surgeries they'll need.

You've haven't had a conversation not pertaining to work etc with a woman in 40 years. You avoid them like the plague and the blackpill/psl is like 93% of your personality now, it's all you think and talk about, you've browsed this forum for hours every day for the last 40 years, it's inevitable.

This is a reality that you have to embrace, it might come to fruition ded srs.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GetShrekt and sub6manletnozygos
Lol i don’t think you would get to that point if its that bad. You would if either went er or killed yourself.

• +1
Reactions: SHARK, Rift and Deleted member 4310
jfl a lot of miscers are boomers now and either in or approaching their 40s jfl.
however, it wouldnt be as bad as you say. likely the psl shitposting and autism would be kept online and most of the high inhibition pslers would not release their power level jfl but rather come their autism with a NT veneer

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4310
pretty sure there are niggas here in their 50s

• +1
Fuck no. 20s at MOST

• +1
at that age i'd be focused on socialmaxxing, big net of friends, no point in injecting litres of botox into my face to pretend i'm young

gonna be fun being senile and screaming at the nurses how their maxillas are recessed though ngl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751 and Deleted member 4310
No if I'm unmarried by 35 I will rope.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 206 and Deleted member 4310
if you’re anything over 30 and you’re on this forum go rope lol

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood and Deleted member 4310
no

• +1
at that age i'd be focused on socialmaxxing, big net of friends, no point in injecting litres of botox into my face to pretend i'm young

gonna be fun being senile and screaming at the nurses how their maxillas are recessed though ngl
Jfl imagine you actually get dementia and are admitted to a nursing home, you'll brutally roast the nurses and tell them every failo they posses.

And the nurses never decipher what you're talking about with all the psl terms until they go home and google it and they'll end upp here.

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting
if you’re anything over 30 and you’re on this forum go rope lol
If I'm still on this forum by 27 I will have to sit down and ask myself some very hard questions tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4310, SayNoToRotting and Deleted member 3962
80% of what's been said in the OP doesn't apply to me so I have a hard time sympathizing.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4310 and Deleted member 3962
If I'm still on this forum by 27 I will have to sit down and ask myself some very hard questions tbh
If im still on this forum by 2022 ill rope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4310 and LordNorwood
No if I'm unmarried by 35 I will rope.
Why do you consider not being married as something worth roping over?

Love is just a massive cope

No, these last couple weeks I’ve gathered tons of info and if I’m still here after like 5-6months I’ve failed. all the softmaxxing is all I can really do for now.

• +1
On a real note a few users have told me to gtfo this forum asap lol

Imagine being 15 like me and being on forums for 40 years...

what if young jb likes u at 40 and wants to experience teenage love with u
Never happening. I lost at this life, and just hope I get a better hand in the next one.

• +1
Reactions: Tony and Deleted member 4310
Why do you consider not being married as something worth roping over?

Love is just a massive cope
I want to have a family, its my number 1 goal. The reason why I'm here is part of my effort to eventually secure a high quality wife to have kids with, I'm not super interested in slaying.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3789
I want to have a family, its my number 1 goal. The reason why I'm here is part of my effort to eventually secure a high quality wife to have kids with, I'm not super interested in slaying.
How can you be blackpilled and still care about that?

It doesn't make sense

How can you be blackpilled and still care about that?

It doesn't make sense
What else should I care about? A hedonistic lifestyle just fucking random girls until I die? I can't see much of a point to life as it is but gaining power in the world and using it to set up my kids for the best possible lives is the most fulfilling thing I can think of.

• +1
What else should I care about? A hedonistic lifestyle just fucking random girls until I die? I can't see much of a point to life as it is but gaining power in the world and using it to set up my kids for the best possible lives is the most fulfilling thing I can think of.
Dab on the thots til you die tbh

• JFL
Reactions: LordNorwood
Dab on the thots til you die tbh
to each their own cope I guess, we're all coping with the futility of existence at the end of the day

• +1