Will you take the vaccine?

D

Deleted member 5467

🤑 Get the bag 💰
Not a conspiracy theorist. But, Im starting to believe this whole lockdown is a hoax. Given how much the government lies I wouldn't trust them with a cure.

Here is a doctor talking about the hoax

Would you take the vaccine?

Last edited:
Vaccine is cope, they haven't even found one for the previous SARS virus. I wouldn't be surprised if the vaccine comes out 1-2 years from now tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2597, MiroslavBulldosex, SubhumanCurrycel and 1 other person
i won’t if i can

I won't take it. Fuck the kike Bill Gates.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2597, Deleted member 2227, MiroslavBulldosex and 5 others
No way in hell, vaccines contain heavy metals like mercury, causing Parkinson and Alzheimer's disease in humans. Besides, I wouldn't be surprised in the slightest if the next major vaccine will be able to track you or even alter your behaviour.

• +1
Reactions: R@m@, Deleted member 2597, SubhumanCurrycel and 1 other person
vaccine = 5g (nanobots that can monitor and control behavior at molecular level)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, Deleted member 2597, Krezo and 5 others
@Tony will u take it ?

• WTF
Reactions: Tony
Probably idk

Fuck those Jews
Look what they have done to the environment and our T levels.

• +1
Reactions: Gargantuan
  • +1
Reactions: Tony
I'm not gonna take it simply because I don't need it. Not even diseases can beat the strongest creature.

• Love it
Reactions: Over
If I wouldn't then i would infest normies with corona and watch them die.

Kill all normies and whores.

Vaccines = inserting robot so you become a slave to bill gates

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2597
Governments lie of course all the time, but I'll trust them with this business a little more than a doctor who received his education is some sewers of Mumbai.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, Over, Deleted member 2597 and 2 others
Vaccine is cope, they haven't even found one for the previous SARS virus. I wouldn't be surprised if the vaccine comes out 1-2 years from now tbh.
SARS infected probably like 1000 people worldwide. Why'd they even develop a vaccine for so weak virus?

Fuck no seems shady af.