Will your perception change if you hard looksmax?

G

GetThatBread

Retired
Did a lot of dumb shit by acting high and naive in my dorm hall while being a low inhib asshole, had a girl interested in me but she lost interest due to me being stagnant (no haircut in months, pedo stache grew, got fatter) now if I come back in the summer completely new, will their perception from the hall bozo change? I’m softMaxxing + HardMaxxing hard af this summer. UE Fat Grafting, going to 8% BF, MSE next month, MSDO next month, NeckLipo in June, eyebrow transplant in July, planning to death fast so I can lose up to 70-80 pounds and many more. Basically the moral of this post is if I ascend will they hate on me even more or they’ll regain interest. At first everyone in the hall was super interested in what I had going on even my roommates but they saw that I’m LDARing for the past 3-4 months and all interest was lost

• +1
Reactions: Kingkellz
Those iois will come back if you get back too taking caring of yourself. I'm in a similar position tbh since I'm bloated. And also since I was subhuman throughout high school I experienced a lot of rejections,iods etc.. I even asked this one girl for a hug but she was like "eww no" lol, but once I got older and experienced second puberty and gymcelled, that same girl (now we are in college) who said "eww" can't stop checking me out in the gym and I caught her snapping a pic of me. So it doesn't matter if you look good these bitches won't be able to control their lust despite you being subhuman in the past

• +1
Reactions: GetThatBread

TQMWfp

Those iois will come back if you get back too taking caring of yourself. I'm in a similar position tbh since I'm bloated. And also since I was subhuman throughout high school I experienced a lot of rejections,iods etc.. I even asked this one girl for a hug but she was like "eww no" lol, but once I got older and experienced second puberty and gymcelled, that same girl (now we are in college) who said "eww" can't stop checking me out in the gym and I caught her snapping a pic of me. So it doesn't matter if you look good these bitches won't be able to control their lust despite you being subhuman in the past
Super life fuel; I’m trying to vengeance fuck this one bitch that sent me signals at the beginning of the semester

Most people here prolly can't share their experiences with their perception changing as they're too busy LDARing. But I'd imagine it would change yours since your gonna make a drastic change. Losing 70 pounds alone is huge, MSE+MSDO+FP, etc surgery on top of that. edit:would change in a positive way

62094BA4 F15D 44AC A25D A11223D3D17A
3110FC9F 5503 49AB BB55 89B1DE570EE2

Most people here prolly can't share their experiences with their perception changing as they're too busy LDARing. But I'd imagine it would change yours since your gonna make a drastic change. Losing 70 pounds alone is huge, MSE+MSDO+FP, etc surgery on top of that. edit:would change in a positive way
Well not 70 pounds but from 220 to 160 so 60 + what I mentioned
I assume you have to move smartly and not tell them your looksmaxxing plan and come back with a wow factor and remain mysterious

Last edited:
Basically the moral of this post is if I ascend will they hate on me even more or they’ll regain interest
This is one area I have personal experience in.

The short answer to your post is: YES the way people perceive you will change and mostly in a positive way.

Im in college rn. But I do remember the transition from 11th grade to 12th grade.

I used to have dorky glasses, only get haircut once in 3 months and had a slightly chubby face.

During the summer my cheeks hollowed out(puberty), my cheekbones became more projected, got a fresh cut, and changed my glasses(I don't even wear glasses much).
Also started running with basic exercises (sit-ups, push-ups)

Finally in senior year the stares I got from girls were INSANE. Mind you these are some of the girls who I went to elementary school with. So they have seen me at my worst.(they never showed any sexual interest prior to senior year)

Even the tall girls who heightmog me were staring at my face. I legit never got so many states from girls like that before.

Even many guys were like "ok I see you ----!"
"---- about to get all the bitches!" Etc

Guys started to see me as higher status and women showed sexual interest. The way they treated me was better too.

TLDR: Go balls to the walls with looksmaxxing because it's worth it.

I will say there is a small majority that will be jealous of you and will see you as competition. This will mostly be guys.

Girls don't give a shit how you were before. It's about how you look currently.

Be sure to status max and money max.
Like get a car and a PT time job so you can take girls out and keep yourself stylish.

Hang with boys on the weekend and chill with girls anytime basically

• +1
Reactions: GetThatBread
This is one area I have personal experience in.

The short answer to your post is: YES the way people perceive you will change and mostly in a positive way.

Im in college rn. But I do remember the transition from 11th grade to 12th grade.

I used to have dorky glasses, only get haircut once in 3 months and had a slightly chubby face.

During the summer my cheeks hollowed out(puberty), my cheekbones became more projected, got a fresh cut, and changed my glasses(I don't even wear glasses much).
Also started running with basic exercises (sit-ups, push-ups)

Finally in senior year the stares I got from girls were INSANE. Mind you these are some of the girls who I went to elementary school with. So they have seen me at my worst.(they never showed any sexual interest prior to senior year)

Even the tall girls who heightmog me were staring at my face. I legit never got so many states from girls like that before.

Even many guys were like "ok I see you ----!"
"---- about to get all the bitches!" Etc

Guys started to see me as higher status and women showed sexual interest. The way they treated me was better too.

TLDR: Go balls to the walls with looksmaxxing because it's worth it.

I will say there is a small majority that will be jealous of you and will see you as competition. This will mostly be guys.

Girls don't give a shit how you were before. It's about how you look currently.

Be sure to status max and money max.
Like get a car and a PT time job so you can take girls out and keep yourself stylish.

Hang with boys on the weekend and chill with girls anytime basically
My situation RN currently is my dorm neighbor; high interest and basically wanted me to take her virginity. When you’re Ugly; being Low Inhib just means you’re compensating for something, that’s when she lost interest. The only good thing I learned in college RN is to never trust a soul. I was being way too trusting and telling everyone my major, which times I go to class, what my goals are and plans when they couldn’t give a flying fuck. They were asking to keep my words as ammo and gossip, so now I’m gonna HardMaxx balls deep like you said and remain super mysterious. I was going to chase the girl that initially had interest but she’s super fucking lame and rarely leaves her dorm, if i hardMaxxed then I want better quality women that actually have something going on with their lives

• +1
Reactions: Kingkellz

Users who are viewing this thread

Back