Winning genetic lottery is not something to put others down over.

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Grammarmaxxer.
I really despise the type of men that think they are better than everyone else just because of winning genetic lottery and put other men down because of it and act like they are above everyone else just because they are able to attract girls.

This topic isn’t aimed at anyone in particular but just a general topic.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 656 and Deleted member 1106
1081 1

XD

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy
😭

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr and BrettyBoy
And I find it worse when girls do that type of shit because they live life on easy mode when it comes to attracting the opposite sex, even if they aren’t so good looking.

• +1
Reactions: skittlekorn
I won the genetic lottery

• +1
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr
OP

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 656 and BrettyBoy
dude how come you keep changing your avatar so frequently? do you Just get bored with them easily?

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: heroinfather and BrettyBoy
And I find it worse when girls do that type of shit because they live life on easy mode when it comes to attracting the opposite sex, even if they aren’t so good looking.
fuck them bro, girl bragging about having a sexual partner is the same as jew bragging about his big nose

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BigBoy, Zeta ascended, Arkantos and 2 others
dude how come you keep changing your avatar so frequently? do you Just get bored with them easily?
I don’t really know how to explain it but it’s just something I do sometimes. Guess there are so many things I think look cool for an avatar.

• +1
Reactions: skittlekorn and Deleted member 656
fuck them bro, girl bragging about having a sexual partner is the same as jew bragging about his big nose
I love my nose tbh

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 1106, Arkantos and 1 other person
That is why I despise most girls because it’s just not cool to kick someone who is already down.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Deleted member 656
lottos me
34f.gif

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Arkantos and BrettyBoy
i mean i agree but i would also probably do the same in their position. the human condition is shitty

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Arkantos and BrettyBoy
I see

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy