winning gets easier and easier

N

Norwooder

Master
To everyone
The start is always the hardest, you wonder why chad is effortlessly high status? he never tried but he built his confidence from good treatment and people elevating him
once you start to get these positive reactions and you build confidence you will be shocked to see what you are capable of whilst putting in zero effort,

I got my braces off, plus teeth whitened and skin is looking nicer, and dressed better and the confidence people GAVE to me by feeding me endless compliments about these things and saying "You are taller" made other things so easy
it just gets easier and easier
Obviously for some it will be infinitely harder to do this but once you get the good treatment you are no longer fighting an uphill battle in life and it is amazing
People laughing at your jokes etc releases dopamine in your own head and the positive treatment you get from people will make your confidence skyrocket
you will be more open to life and build better experiences and quite literally change your life
The first steps suck, but I swear it will get easier, just never rot tbh

Just be Chad theory.

To everyone
The start is always the hardest, you wonder why chad is effortlessly high status? he never tried but he built his confidence from good treatment and people elevating him
once you start to get these positive reactions and you build confidence you will be shocked to see what you are capable of whilst putting in zero effort,

I got my braces off, plus teeth whitened and skin is looking nicer, and dressed better and the confidence people GAVE to me by feeding me endless compliments about these things and saying "You are taller" made other things so easy
it just gets easier and easier
Obviously for some it will be infinitely harder to do this but once you get the good treatment you are no longer fighting an uphill battle in life and it is amazing
People laughing at your jokes etc releases dopamine in your own head and the positive treatment you get from people will make your confidence skyrocket
you will be more open to life and build better experiences and quite literally change your life
The first steps suck, but I swear it will get easier, just never rot tbh
B55FED37 83D2 4350 B5C6 3EC74BC60FD5

Just look like this theory and life will be good

WATER IS WET PROVEN AGAIN

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5683
as close to that as possible yes, no other way around it man
You will be motivated naturally if you are good looking

Because you start to love life or if you are born chad you will love life no matter what

• +1
Reactions: Norwooder