Winter arc

pirichichuchuchu

pirichichuchuchu

Bronze
Like 175 at 13, almost 14 yo, trash physique but compared to my friends really good, have really good grades, and will leave pic of the face, what do i need to improve the most in the winter arc?

Attachments

• Snapchat-1564605589.jpg
    Snapchat-1564605589.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 0
  • Ugh..
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: N1666, BroMinBoss and iloveboobs
@chudlite :ROFLMAO:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: N1666, princeof316 and chudlite
Hop on acuttane and debloat

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BroMinBoss, princeof316 and pirichichuchuchu
Do age appropriate things. Make friends, go out, study

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: malvolio511, Ihateskob, BroMinBoss and 3 others
Like 175 at 13, almost 14 yo, trash physique but compared to my friends really good, have really good grades, and will leave pic of the face, what do i need to improve the most in the winter arc?
stay on tiktok

• +1
Reactions: ka_cnt, tymooz and Just a Mogger
Play fortnite. Once ur growth plates close and ur a norwood 2, come back

• +1
Reactions: tymooz
Take hgh, tren, heroin for best winter arc

wake up at 6am and listen to phonk for 30 mins followed by a 1 hour cold shower and you will ascend

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: pirichichuchuchu, IwillRope2024, Adonis2654 and 2 others
"winter arc" jfl ur impressing noone. if u can motivate urself and need a reason to go better urself u can stay home and get fat. ull never do it

did this nigha just say "winter arc" holy tiktokcel

you don’t know the winter arc rules gtfo here you retard

wake up at 6am and listen to phonk for 30 mins followed by a 1 hour cold shower and you will ascend
german stare + balkan parents + balkan rage + german stare + drinking still water + listen to phonk every morning and you will ascend

• +1
Reactions: pirichichuchuchu and Adelholzener
german stare + balkan parents + balkan rage + german stare + drinking still water + listen to phonk every morning and you will ascend
balkan breakfast + phonk listening + standing in a toilet (those who know) + practicing german stare and sigma walk in the mirror

• +1
Reactions: IwillRope2024