WINTER IS THE BEST 🔥🔥❤️

GabachoCopium

GabachoCopium

i stand on business.
Winter is like the best season, it’s fucking aesthetic. I love the chilly weather, the only bad part of winter for me is that I usually don’t have a girl to cuddle with during the winter ❄️ but aye we can’t have everything, also because I live in a desert where it’s over 100 on most days, it’s so relaxing just walking around in my neighborhood with the nice weather.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mr. President, Deleted member 32410, BeanletMogger and 1 other person
I hate cold weather. You need to wear coats, shovel snow, you slip when driving and walking. All the bitches have to cover up too.

True but it sucks being hairy during winter, I don’t know how yeti nuggas don’t shave

• +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium
sleeping in while its chilly and hugging my stuffed animals in my cozy bed mogs any other time of the year :feelspepo:

• +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium
WRONG WRONG WRONG

sleeping in while its chilly and hugging my stuffed animals in my cozy bed mogs any other time of the year :feelspepo:
i used to do that until my dogs ripped up all my stuffed animals

• So Sad
Reactions: BeanletMogger
Winter is my favorite season and it’s not even close. Winter year round would make me so happy tbh. Hot weather is for actual subhuman jungle/desert dwellers.

• +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger and GabachoCopium