KrissKross

KrissKross

Roped
  • +1
Reactions: middayshowers, Deleted member 2227 and LordNorwood
God damn nigga....

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
Thanks for making a significant contribution to the field of PSL broscience.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
Thanks for making a significant contribution to the field of PSL broscience.
Get cucked honestly coomer, this is a decent thread. Keep coommaxxing for me while I live rent free in your fap fried brain housed in your peanut skull.
At least @LordNorwood appreciates me. As long as I have him liking my threads the rope is kept at bay.

• +1
Reactions: Slob and LordNorwood
nutrition = cope
>inb4 what about chinks, polynesians, pajeets, pinoys etc. in the west they're taller than the ones living in their home countries
This is because those chinks and other ethnics have terrible diets with no protein. If you're already living in the west (99.9% of this site) diet is cope unless you only eat your crappy ethnic food.
If you're a short white guy living in a western country, you're short because of genes. Maybe your parents are taller than you, but some of your ancestors were manlets and you inherited their genes.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Deleted member 2227
nutrition = cope
>inb4 what about chinks, polynesians, pajeets, pinoys etc. in the west they're taller than the ones living in their home countries
This is because those chinks and other ethnics have terrible diets with no protein. If you're already living in the west (99.9% of this site) diet is cope unless you only eat your crappy ethnic food.
If you're a short white guy living in a western country, you're short because of genes. Maybe your parents are taller than you, but some of your ancestors were manlets and you inherited their genes.
Yeah pretty much, so long as you aren't some poor farmer living off of like 100% rice and the occasional scrap of meat you're probably alright. idk about vegans though they could be fucking themselves

nutrition = cope
No nutrition is important.
Not eating enough as a child = Stunted growth
Eating plenty/slightly too much = good growth

It's easy to not eat enough & if you're not eating enough the body won't allow itself to grow that large.

Not enough food = The body thinks it needs to be smaller so you don't grow too big & struggle to feed yourself

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
nutrition = cope
You and your knowledge are worth nothing.

• +1
Reactions: JustTrynaGrow