wisdom teeth removal

lestoa

lestoa

Will they affect my jaw in any way ? I heard that you get absolutely boneless if you remove them. And it acutally makes sense.
Did some of you niggers got the wisdom tooth removed ? They are literally inside my mouth, i can see a little bit of them. Nigger my jaw is fire, my cheekbones are rly good too. I dont want to fuck up my face.

Iam 16

• Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: Donkeyballs and cavy
if they are going to make me boneless i wont get them removed, but i dont want fucked up teeth either. My teeth are perfect and i never needed braces.

• +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger
pls i need help reddit didnt helped me at all

if u cant fit ur wisdom teeth naturally u never had good jaw development in the first place

• +1
Reactions: lestoa
if u cant fit ur wisdom teeth naturally u never had good jaw development in the first place
I dont even know if they fit in. But my jaw is rly good looking. Iam not insecure bout my jaw.

DON'T FUCKING DO IT BRO

• +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger and halloweed
DON'T FUCKING DO IT BRO
nigggehnuuögbASÖIKLHFGBVIOUÖÄADESQBWJIOVÖÄFqwgaioudBÄOACBGVAEWIOUÜÄ<FHBGEIOUBFGS
I fucking hate my dentist, but what if my wisdom tooth is going to fuck my other teeth too

I dont even know if they fit in. But my jaw is rly good looking. Iam not insecure bout my jaw.
if theyre growing impacted get em removed
otherwise dont

i got mine removed + bone grafts

Will they affect my jaw in any way ? I heard that you get absolutely boneless if you remove them. And it acutally makes sense.
Did some of you niggers got the wisdom tooth removed ? They are literally inside my mouth, i can see a little bit of them. Nigger my jaw is fire, my cheekbones are rly good too. I dont want to fuck up my face.

Iam 16
Your Maxilla will recess and bimaxillary protrusion will fix

you will have the illusion of more chin projection

so nothing changed in ur face bcs of the bone grafts ?
i would prolly be fine w/o them but i'm paranoid
havent noticed a difference but takes years for any noticeable changes if any
if ur 16 u dont need bone grafts

and your nose will project more; skin will potentially sag

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: T50 Mogger and lestoa
had no impact on my jaw whatsoever, and I had 8 teeth removed instead of 4, no grafts.

but I had it done at like 17 or 18 when the jaw was already mostly developed.

• +1
Reactions: halloweed and lestoa
how old are you and when you got them removed, and how many ?

i will kill myself
dont make me scared
I'm not even trolling the idea of this is to fix bimaxillary protrusion or make teeth less crowded, bimaxillary protrusion will be fixed because extracting the teeth creates gaps in the gum for braces to pull the teeth into order. Consequentially, the maxilla moves backwards which gives an illusion of chin projection since previously the Maxilla was way Infront of the mandible.

Jawhacks says it will collapse your face, so don't do it. If the wisdomteeth don't have enough space you dont have a well developed jaw and your mouth is too small. So get dubble jaw surgery or something intead of extraction.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger and thereallegend
I'm not even trolling the idea of this is to fix bimaxillary protrusion or make teeth less crowded, bimaxillary protrusion will be fixed because extracting the teeth creates gaps in the gum for braces to pull the teeth into order. Consequentially, the maxilla moves backwards which gives an illusion of chin projection since previously the Maxilla was way Infront of the mandible.
hahahahahahhahahahahahha time to order sodium nitrate for me

Jawhacks says it will collapse your face, so don't do it. If the wisdomteeth don't have enough space you dont have a well developed jaw and your mouth is too small. So get dubble jaw surgery or something intead of extraction.
Fuark, if even jawhacks said this. But giant said it wont affect ur face.

nigggehnuuögbASÖIKLHFGBVIOUÖÄADESQBWJIOVÖÄFqwgaioudBÄOACBGVAEWIOUÜÄ<FHBGEIOUBFGS
I fucking hate my dentist, but what if my wisdom tooth is going to fuck my other teeth too
you need to mew to create palate space for the wisdom teeth

• JFL
Reactions: fxckz and lestoa
I dont know for sure, but id assume its going to make you reccesed and downgrown since extractions are unnatural and that's what happens when you remove teeth.

I dont know for sure, but id assume its going to make you reccesed and downgrown since extractions are unnatural and that's what happens when you remove teeth.
time for shotgun implant

Time for jaw surgery
my jaw is not bad, and if im going to get jaw surgery i will look like uncanny giga chad. And i dont even know if my wisdom tooth are going to cause problems. I can see them in my mouth and they dont hurt. Iam just paranoid that i need to get them removed

my jaw is not bad, and if im going to get jaw surgery i will look like uncanny giga chad. And i dont even know if my wisdom tooth are going to cause problems. I can see them in my mouth and they dont hurt. Iam just paranoid that i need to get them removed
If you lived 200 000 years ago you would not have had these problems because your jaw would have been correctly developed from diet. It would fit your teeth.

• +1

Iam 16
you can get boneimplants for the empty spots after removal. A type of filler that will stimulate bones. This way bones will not decrease.

Dubble jaw surgery means expanding both mandible and maxilla. Your lower jaw and midface will be proportionate.

Yeah I can feel them too; they started growing 3 months ago. Nothing bad will happen don't stress.

• Love it
Yeah I can feel them too; they started growing 3 months ago. Nothing bad will happen don't stress.
I hope so, thank you so much

• +1
Reactions: halloweed
can you still get grafts months or years after wisdom extracted? they recommend to have it done during the extraction, but i didnt tell them. i want to do it now but it's been 6 months already.

i did hear some people got grafted 10 years later for implants, so maybe yes.

can you still get grafts months or years after wisdom extracted? they recommend to have it done during the extraction, but i didnt tell them. i want to do it now but it's been 6 months already.

i did hear some people got grafted 10 years later for implants, so maybe yes.
I doubt any ortho will give you a bone graft 6 months post wisdom tooth extraction unless you were getting an implant there. But the fact that you got your wisdom teeth removed in the first place implies you don't have space for teeth there anyhow, so they'll just deny you.

Plus, the graft is done right after extraction since it heals with the rest of the tissue, and at this point you've already healed.

The benefit of bone grafting isn't even well studied for 3rd molars so I wouldn't stress about it, I personally don't think it was even worth the money because its not like there's a tooth there to stimulate that bone anyway. But who knows...