Wisdom Teeth: Should I or should I NOT wear my retainer?

looksmaxxer559

looksmaxxer559

Heir to Hernan Drago
For context, my orthodontist and dentist have said my jaw is big enough to hold all of my wisdom teeth.

None of them have come in impacted, however the top left wisdom tooth has come in slightly buccoangular (the bottom of my tooth is slightly facing my cheek.)

Anyone with knowledge here, would I stop wearing my retainer or continue to allow the tooth straighten as it’s coming in?

And no, I am NOT getting them pulled. I’ve done my research on it

If your jaw is big enough for wisdom teeth idk why you would’ve needed braces

If your jaw is big enough for wisdom teeth idk why you would’ve needed braces
Protruding front teeth. Never had crowding though

• +1
Reactions: ey88
For context, my orthodontist and dentist have said my jaw is big enough to hold all of my wisdom teeth.

None of them have come in impacted, however the top left wisdom tooth has come in slightly buccoangular (the bottom of my tooth is slightly facing my cheek.)

Anyone with knowledge here, would I stop wearing my retainer or continue to allow the tooth straighten as it’s coming in?

And no, I am NOT getting them pulled. I’ve done my research on it
i got my wisdom teeth pulled last year but didn't notice much of a difference in my face, if anything it made my face more even and gave me hollow cheeks. but tbf all of them were coming in sideways and fucked, so if urs r coming in normally don't pull them.

if u stop wearing ur retainer youll increase the chance of the tooth growing in normally, but might cause crowding if ur dentist is wrong so big gamble imo

i got my wisdom teeth pulled last year but didn't notice much of a difference in my face, if anything it made my face more even and gave me hollow cheeks. but tbf all of them were coming in sideways and fucked, so if urs r coming in normally don't pull them.

if u stop wearing ur retainer youll increase the chance of the tooth growing in normally, but might cause crowding if ur dentist is wrong so big gamble imo
Fair enough. Thank you for your input my friend

• +1
Reactions: CrisC1