Wisdom teeth — top ones vs bottom

Solstice
What does pulling out your bottom wisdom teeth do differently to your facial aesthetics than with the top? I am trying to achieve more slim cheekbones and jaw. I think that when I do the top ones it might compress the maxilla this shortening my face even more which I don’t want..

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10913 and WadlowMaxxing
removing wisdom teeth will only make your face worse. this idea that this will somehow "slim down" your face is one of the dumbest ideas to come from this site.

removing wisdom teeth will only make your face worse. this idea that this will somehow "slim down" your face is one of the dumbest ideas to come from this site.
My jaw is so extremely wide it looks terrible and I desperately need CW rotation

I'm yet to see the evidence that wisdom teeth removal actually fucks your face up, maybe if you're 14, but if you're already 19 or something, it will make no difference

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88
There used to be talk that models had their wisdom teeth removed to help their face but it may have just been a myth. I have heard quite a few people say not to do it when you are young. I removed all 4 in my early 20s and it didn't change my face one way or another it seemed. Younger than that you might be taking a big chance however.

• +1
Reactions: WannaBeA6