Wisdom teeth

Tyad_12345

Tyad_12345

Wasting time
Everyone says we remove wisdom teeth cause of poor growth and proof is our ancestors but it’s not. Read somewhere that ancestors needed them since they had worse oral hygiene compared to us and they had way more chances of tooth decaying or loss so they basically acted as replacement teeth but for us its just extra teeth. Now oral hygiene is way better. If you look up an ancient skull you will mostly find evry skull missing a lot of teeth. The one that even looks like it has all teeth doesnt it’s missing one. Also our ancestors only lived up to 30...
They start causing problems for many after age 30 like Ian somehalder removed them at age 30 something. Evryone that removes them also looks the same after unlike the people that get regular teeth extracted.

• +1
Reactions: thecel and Gaia262
Everyone says we remove wisdom teeth cause of poor growth and proof is our ancestors but it’s not. Read somewhere that ancestors needed them since they had worse oral hygiene compared to us and they had way more chances of tooth decaying or loss so they basically acted as replacement teeth but for us its just extra teeth. Now oral hygiene is way better. If you look up an ancient skull you will mostly find evry skull missing a lot of teeth. The one that even looks like it has all teeth doesnt it’s missing one. Also our ancestors only lived up to 30...
They start causing problems for many after age 30 like Ian somehalder removed them at age 30 something. Evryone that removes them also looks the same after unlike the people that get regular teeth extracted.

What the link between broken teeth and small jaws bro... They were wearing the shit of their teeth.

They had way bigger jaw than us.

If you remove them after being blackpilled you’re just low iq

our ancestors didint have any problems with tooth decay before we started to eat carbs. Also, i havent researched this a lot, but if im not mistaken, the life expectancy was really low because a third of the children died before age 3, and 50% before age 10.

Got all 4 removed cuz I didn't know anything about looksmaxxing and oral posture back then. So far it hasn't had any negative effect on my face, I've always had a square jaw and straight teeth. Jordan Barrett has had like 9 extractions from what I've read and tons of good-looking celebrities post pics of themselves after getting wisdom teeth surgery. I don't think it's as bad as people try to make it out to be, it's only bad when it's coupled w/ very poor oral posture for a prolonged period of time

• +1
Reactions: thecel