Wisdom teeth

Deleted member 3259

Deleted member 3259

Kraken
Is it fine getting these pulled out after puberty? Or is there still a chance it may affect your looks?

Dont remove them or u lose ur wisdom

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LordGodcat, theanonymousone and AutisticBeaner
It's completely fine.

It's completely fine.
loromate

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1680, Deleted member 3990, Almu and 1 other person
Is it fine getting these pulled out after puberty? Or is there still a chance it may affect your looks?
Only remove them if they really need to be removed. Like if they are infected or some shit

Id like to know that as well. I have 4 healthy wisdom teeth and Id rather not have them removed. Ive read that they contribute to proper oral health, prevent from jaw colapse. But there are examples like my mother (she actually jaw mogs me and my father) who has all the wisdom teeth removed and nothing bad really happened.

Wisdom teeth impaction = weak jaw muscles

has anyone ever seen a scientific explanation why wisdom teeth removal would impact the jaw?

Id like to know that as well. I have 4 healthy wisdom teeth and Id rather not have them removed. Ive read that they contribute to proper oral health, prevent from jaw colapse. But there are examples like my mother (she actually jaw mogs me and my father) who has all the wisdom teeth removed and nothing bad really happened.
do the impact or push ?

then let them through

alternatively expand your palate, move your teeth forward with braces and transplant the third molars
but the orthojews and double jew surgeons wont do that

do the impact or push ?

then let them through

alternatively expand your palate, move your teeth forward with braces and transplant the third molars
but the orthojews and double jew surgeons wont do that

The MSE founder has just finished a series of courses in my country. I hope it will hit mainstream soon. Would you say I need a palate expansion? I think I can see some crowding.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 16
Dentist suggested to me that I should get my wisdom teeth removed because of overcrowding. I refused to do so, will it cause any problem? That was 3 years ago btw.