Wish I could be this confident

Chinacurry

Chinacurry

Kraken
This landwhale is a 'dancer', has her own dance studio, and her own TV show.

She's 5'2'' and 350lb, but her confidence is crazy and she talks about owning the word 'fat' and making it a positive thing.

I'm 5'9 and 190lb and am on meds for depression and anxiety and can't go to clubs.

Oh yeah and in the series she has had THREE relationships, and ALL were chadlites

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11963, Deleted member 12146, Deleted member 2729 and 1 other person
Because she's a women and will get validation from below average simps and body-positive feminists no matter what she does

• +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend, Gonthar, freeone12 and 1 other person
Because she's a women and will get validation from below average simps and body-positive feminists no matter what she does
No man, she is getting validation from everyone now!!!
And her bfs were not low value men, they were proper Carolina, rugged, chadlites

banworthy bluepilled post tbh

• +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend, AsGoodAsItGets and AcneScars
If you tried that shit as average/ugly dude, you would be mocked by people to the point where you would rope in few weeks.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover and owlofathena
banworthy bluepilled post tbh
Why?? For saying I wish men could be confident and then as long as you're not sub 2 you will be fine??? Gtfoh

Why?? For saying I wish men could be confident and then as long as you're not sub 2 you will be fine??? Gtfoh
mb thought u were praising her jfl

• +1
Reactions: Chinacurry
If you tried that shit as average/ugly dude, you would be mocked by people to the point where you would rope in few weeks.
Man u try anything as a male in front of people without looking like Cavill or Momoa or the Rock and people will just jump on you and drive you out of town, there's a video somewhere here of a recessed framelet doing the Fortnite dance in a queue behind a foid and she straight up punches him

• JFL
Reactions: lepo2317
women cant be incel unless deformed

• +1
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover
women literally have to put down the fork to live life on autopilot recruit mode difficulty where you dont even have to press buttons to win.

Literally just put down the fork and thats it.

With makeup she could easily be almost Stacylite or at least a high tier becky, if she was lean. She would get so many more compliments, also from better looking men etc.

She took the laziest path in life, granted it will still be a win at the end for her, but its the least respectable way to play through the game. Its like using AI scripts so that you dont have to press buttons to move around in a game where you already have god mode in all aspects and cant lose anyways.

At least press fucking WASD by yourself and put down the fork.

• +1
Reactions: owlofathena, Chinacurry and aphelios
Women have better confidence bc they dont have self-criticism. They always excuse. She might think reason why she got fat is because of white male

She is also entitled to Chad btw...

• +1
Reactions: owlofathena
Update- her latest chadlite 6'+ JBW bf broke up with her because he got another Becky pregnant on the side.

She is not pissed off that he got another girls pregnant, she is pissed that he is breaking up, she is happy to stay with him while he raises the kid

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5061
Update- her latest chadlite 6'+ JBW bf broke up with her because he got another Becky pregnant on the side.

She is not pissed off that he got another girls pregnant, she is pissed that he is breaking up, she is happy to stay with him while he raises the kid

clown world. Yeah women will be accept to share a Chadlite/Chad, instead of lowering their standards and get a looksmatch for her. fkn clown world ngl.

She had a tinder date with effortmaxxed, stylemaxxed rugged stock normie who simper for her too

Some guys just are fat fetishists.
So I'm not surprised she has "niche appeal".

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and Deleted member 10987
Some guys just are fat fetishists.
So I'm not surprised she has "niche appeal".
Yes agree some guys like fatter girls, myself included, but that means like 150-170lb girls, not this.

5 years ago only EXTREMELY low self esteem men would like this

Users who are viewing this thread

Back